We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HierOS: BMW M3 GTR [v0.6]

HierOS

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't have add new textures to .bnk :(

You could do what BasBas is doing and make the vynals paintable with the first choice in the paint shop and then the main body colour, painted by the second choice in the paint shop ... if you understand.

I'm guessing you'd just have to select the area of the car you'd like to use as the first coat. I'm sure he'd be willing to help if you PM'ed him, cos it's not a pointless "I WANT THIS CAR NOW .... AAAAAHHHHH" PM :) Well hopefully ;)

How about the ability to modify the m3? because I know by fact that the e46 m3 is a bit faster than the slk55 amg. So if we would replace the slk55 amg with the e46 m3, then It would be nice to be able to rank 1,2 and 3 in mods. Or is that not possible?

yeah,clk is slowest,But I am better than replacement have not found,let drive for 3 level upgrade

You could do what BasBas is doing and make the vynals paintable with the first choice in the paint shop and then the main body colour, painted by the second choice in the paint shop ... if you understand.

no,the body bmw differs on the structure to make so

If you make the NFS vinyl version please give people a choice of whether to have it as personally that cars design was a joke imo, they essentially ripped off the design of the 2F2F Skyline (only good thing about the movie?) and all the muppets went crazy for it. Having the car all in black would have looked much better imo, I know that when I got it I did the final chase then went back to the Carrera GT and 996 Turbo and never touched it again.

Great work, can't wait to see finished article!

ooooh ok, I read SLK55 amg, not CLK55 amg. Nice! But is it possible to modify handling too? because the e46 m3 has much better handling than the mercedes, in fact, better handling than the 350z. So I don't know it its possible to modify the handling to give it a better grip and steering response? :)