We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Graphics Card: Which to choose

Mb

Which GFX card to choose?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which GFX card to choose?

• Ati 8800 GTX 512mb
    • Ati 9800 GTX 512mb
    • Ati HD3870 1024mb
    • Ati HD3870 512mb
    • Other (Post in topic which one you have and why!)

Yes the 8800 and 9800 are products of Nvidia and why have you put the 3870 down? Don't you want the 4850? , back on topic I voted for the 3870 in the poll but I would buy a 4850 since it's a much better card, I build my friends PC with a 4870 1GB and the graphics are awesome, the card doesn't get to hot either was in a nice low 40 temperature.

If you want to be silly you can buy this.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/148852

Yes the 8800 and 9800 are products of Nvidia and why have you put the 3870 down? Don't you want the 4850? , back on topic I voted for the 3870 in the poll but I would buy a 4850 since it's a much better card, I build my friends PC with a 4870 1GB and the graphics are awesome, the card doesn't get to hot either was in a nice low 40 temperature.

If you want to be silly you can buy this.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/148852

I dunno, it was listed in the list at a site i was looking at and was to lazy to google anything, so i just listed them here :p

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

I'm a complete newb at GFX cards so i dunno who makes what, i just go to a shop and say what i need lol.

Seeing as the 8800GTX is sold out or above 300 euro in Holland, i decided to look for something else and get a bit further into Madmax's idea.

Now i guess i'm getting the HD4870 1gb. On Tweakers i've read it performs better then the 8800GTX on games like Crysis etc. :)