We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tool831 & BasBas2004: Nissan GT-R PROTO [Patched v1.0.5]

Tool831

This Skyline GT-R sound is pretty realistic, and fits well with this Proto. It just needs some tuning on samples as glitches are noticeable @ hi-rpms, an off-load sound seems to be too highly pitched also.

http://www.geocities.com/hkvideogamer/tdu.html

On the other hand, anyone interested in making exterior HUD's ? :)

What about this Skyline sound?

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=5781

/shameless plug :lol:

Great work Tool, I'll wait until the version which replaces the Skyline though. I just find it a bit strange that it replaces the Spyker.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, i think the skyline would actually be a perfect car to replace (despite you saying you don't want to) First off, theyre both nissans, secondly, they both look similar, they both have AWD!.

My point is, as vfdgf?? has released a tool which "hot-swaps" the cars, if people want the skyline, all they have to do is press a button, and if they want the GTR, press it a 2nd time!

But that is my suggestion, at the end of the day, it's your mod!

Thanks to Tool and Basbas for this jewel ;)

The Skyline was replaced succesfully. Some job would remain with the interior but I think I'll keep it 'as is' despite that.

Hint : use the new Skyline sound !

I haven't found any exterior bug for the moment :)

It is even better than some TDU-original cars in my opinion.

If I have the time, I will make a vid about the best integrated models (Audi TT, your GT-R, Silvia, etc....)

---

Oh I remember a small bug with the shadow :ill: A little piece (left side mirror ?) is visible at a few feet from the car. Weird thing....

Hey Tool, I didnt 'visit' this thread for a long time, and I didnt knew there was a new version of your GT-R and now I see that my name is in the Readme, thx:thumbsup:

Oh and btw. It's going to be so awesome when it could replace the R34 dont get me wrong the normal Skyline is great but the GT-R is just so nice.

And when the interior works perfect it is probably going to be one of my favourite mods, good work Tool.

how did u replace the skyline? just rename the file or someother methods?
Yes, renaming.

Though, you'll have to fix or patch the Bnk1.map file.

- "Fix all" with MAP Tool or manually fix each replaced file with File Browser (TDU Modding Tools)

- Patching the Bnk1.map is a new method which is very promising. I'll send you a link if you're interested in.

Yes, renaming.

Though, you'll have to fix or patch the Bnk1.map file.

- "Fix all" with MAP Tool or manually fix each replaced file with File Browser (TDU Modding Tools)

- Patching the Bnk1.map is a new method which is very promising. I'll send you a link if you're interested in.

sure thing. i never really understood the process, so any help will be welcomed thanks:thumbsup: