We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unbeeeeeeeeeeeeelievable!! [Aug 2008 Stats]

Eudemon

The only reason I said something is that you was revealing and was looking for detailed info about this sites costs which, imo, is not any of your business or anyone else on the forum apart from the people who are paying it.

Anyways back on topic, heres to September and many more millions of hits.

Exactly the reason i removed it. If we want to reveal the cost we will do other than that it stays private.

Diablo spends a lot of his money on this place, and it's with that we respect that it is up to HIM to reveal any information regarding cost's and other matters. If you really have the urge to know then feel free to search it, but remember not everything you read is correct, and that there may be many other factors regarding payment of fees and the such.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the reason i removed it. If we want to reveal the cost we will do other than that it stays private.

Diablo spends a lot of his money on this place, and it's with that we respect that it is up to HIM to reveal any information regarding cost's and other matters. If you really have the urge to know then feel free to search it, but remember not everything you read is correct, and that there may be many other factors regarding payment of fees and the such.

ok, i got to break my little rule about not replying, cause i can see its imposible to not reply to some of the comments here:

Bob, your right its his buissness, and you told me so, but then alot others come up and flame me, mind your own buissness all that try to flame for somthing the admimistartors allready took care of, thats what i mean, and im not the only one meaning it.

Well done, a great success. I have a Forum on my own website www.ukhotcars.com and its five years old this year and very veyr busy but we haven't hit 10 million hits in a month yet so you doing it in less than two years is a real achievement.

I've been involved in forums since before the internet became mainstream (Bulletin Boards on Prestel anyone!?!?!) and the only succesful ones are where new members are made welcome, their posts are replied too rather than ignored and there are no little cliques that anyone feels excluded from and you have all of that here in bucket loads so I have no doubt you will continue to grow and grow.

The issue of cost is very private and down to the owner of the site. He may make some back from adverts and stuff but in all honesty its unlikely to ever cover the cost of running the site - I just about break even on UK Hotcars after all those years and I have a permanent sponsor on my site too which helps a lot!

Anyway, like i say, very well done and keep up the good work Mr God!!

GC :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...