We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont PM me or ask if you can be a tester cause im still thinking about it, if i did do it ill be picking people myself. :)

Thats all i have to say. :)

---------------

I need some help, I just need to know how a honda S2000 reverse lights work. I cannot find a image.

My model is older then that one.. Its a 2001 Honda S2000 which you could say its same car model on Need for speed underground. Just like to say thats not what actual 3D model im using just incase someone asks that stupid question.

By the way i need to know where its reverse lights work? cause on mine ive got the indicator and reverse light in one so im not sure if the whole light lights up while reversing or just the 1 part.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Figured it out don't worry anyone. By the way i may of figured out how to put 3D interiors in.. ill give my theory a try after the Honda S2000.

-----------

update about interiors!!!!!!!

I am sooo excited to say that my theory to get 3D (working) Interiors has worked and i have a interior working without problems. :thumbsup: As this is a breakthrough all cars are on hold and its back to the Nissan Silvia S15 to try a full interior test. Which ill be tackling the following. Moving dials, Working shifter, New steering wheel and most likely new things. :)

In short for lazy people: Full 3D interiors are working ive fixed it so that means no low poly interiors.

I did the first test with the Silvia, normally the 3D interior would make the driver bend over on top of the bonnet and still drive but its not happening anymore, so ill have a image posted of the new interior soonish... Ive just relised something on my Silvia too which is making me angry so im gonna have to fix it other wise im just gonna be not happy with the S15.

Edit: just to tell you what the problem is with the S15 is the car is lower then the 350Z, and makes the whole car just really crappy for the camera views. So ill get it level with the 350Z.

:D Just to add more about how i prefer quality how a easy way you can tell is cause well ive been working very hard to get 3D interiors working and seeing they are working, ive just accomplished what ive always wanted in my custom cars. :D

--

Seeing ive also gotten them to work ill be upgrading my Infiniti G25 with a nice interior later on. So it will look soo complete with working dials and such.

=------------------------------------------=

*Important Message*

Im gonna stop modding for awhile as i just split with my girlfriend and aint taking it good. I promise when i get into it again ill have great updates.

I have sorted out my problems, and we are now friends. :) So it has ended in a happy way.

As a good celebration of this i now show you the Very bad WIP of a 3D interior.

-----------------------

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/3DInterior.jpg

(This image is a bad WIP so its not going to be posted on first page)

Doesn't look so 3D does it, that's cause the textures failed to load the bump maps etc, which will be fixed. As i know of seeing this is replacing the Lexus SC430 i just found out that the TDU driver does not shift (Damn Eden games)

so i would have working Gear shifter and i have a moving steering wheel. As for the guages etc seeing the PC version of TDU doesn't support moving digital guages i cannot activate it. :( Anyways when it does come to a interior with actual guages they will be able to move etc so will the shifter.

-----

Edit: Oh and as a bonus.. Ive got the Honda S2000 Seats in it too. :D Oh and this interior is way more polys then the crappy Need for speed low poly interiors. I cant wait for my 3D Toyota Supra Interior.

I have sorted out my problems, and we are now friends. :) So it has ended in a happy way.

As a good celebration of this i now show you the Very bad WIP of a 3D interior.

-----------------------

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/3DInterior.jpg

(This image is a bad WIP so its not going to be posted on first page)

Doesn't look so 3D does it, that's cause the textures failed to load the bump maps etc, which will be fixed. As i know of seeing this is replacing the Lexus SC430 i just found out that the TDU driver does not shift (Damn Eden games)

so i would have working Gear shifter and i have a moving steering wheel. As for the guages etc seeing the PC version of TDU doesn't support moving digital guages i cannot activate it. :( Anyways when it does come to a interior with actual guages they will be able to move etc so will the shifter.

-----

Edit: Oh and as a bonus.. Ive got the Honda S2000 Seats in it too. :D Oh and this interior is way more polys then the crappy Need for speed low poly interiors. I cant wait for my 3D Toyota Supra Interior.

Looks already nice :thumbsup:

Keep the nice work going :thumbsup:

SLRRR

Yes, I agree with SLRRR, it isnt that bad, you can see good it looks like an S2000.

What he said :thumbsup:

Will the final have the e-brake down(off)? I dont mean to sound picky, it would just seem weird driving with the e-brake in the on position.

Everything looks great though. Keep up the great work.

And what about the Charger R/T ? what' s his statut at this time Tool ? I'll be really happy to see this car in TDU ^^ ( i'm the guy who wants the charger R/T General Lee in the request^^ ).Thanks again too for your positive answer on the topic ----> YOU'R THE BEST !

And what about the Charger R/T ? what' s his statut at this time Tool ? I'll be really happy to see this car in TDU ^^ ( i'm the guy who wants the charger R/T General Lee in the request^^ ).Thanks again too for your positive answer on the topic ----> YOU'R THE BEST !

The dodge is going to be worked on after the S2000 so it hasn't started yet.

You're a God tool :P, I play the game casually, and always thought why they didn't have more Nissan's and stuff like that, And knowing you've done one which looks nice, and also working on an interior "Hey, anything looks better than that fibre stuff" You're like a god.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend, But as I say, There's always going to be better personalities out there, And you shouldn't take break-up's too serious, If it wasn't going last it wasn't going to last mate.

I am happy you are both friends, that's probably the best outcome you could have, congrats!

Anyway, back on topic, I know people hate to hear this type of thing, And I'm a patient person, but how long are you expecting this dash to take until it's looking a lot more decent? I don't know how long these things usually take.