We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even properly start this project till the car list is found out by all of you... :P I don't say anything.. But you gotta give me time to create them and fix parts then take a picture all takes about 1 hour for me.. with interruptions. There is over 60 parts i have to do on the car for it to work on TDU.

10. ????? ??????? ??? (No one will ever get this one)

@ nr 10, Is it the Honda(Acura) prelude, BA5 (Third generation), BB4 (Fourth generation),

BB6 (Fifth generation) or the Honda(Acura) integra DC2/DC4/DB7/DB8 (Third generation), DC5 (Fourth generation)

Thank you wikipedia for the generation types:p

There is no single releases, it will be just like a car pack. Expect sadly will have to replace TDU cars, which im still figuring out which ones etc... At the moment all cars are on the TVR Tuscan. I just keep replacing its files etc..

------

By the way there is at least 2 exotic cars in the list or at least 1 more added to the list. Might be more at the moment there is only 1 muscle but that could change maybe..

3 New cars added to the list

=-----------------------------------------------------=As i look at this car list etc i cannot believe im doing this, i mean im not saying its hard, but doing 15? cars nearly is like the most someone has done..Im going crazy with cars... Not to mention i have alot of free time.