We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

eruanno: Audi TT 3.2 Quattro [v1.1]

eruanno

How do I remove them from the 2db then?

-In the TDU Modding Tools, there is a ".2db to .dds" converter. Select the file that you wish to switch.

If you have Photoshop, continue at two steps ahead. If you don't, keep reading.

-If you don't have it already, download GIMP ( http://gimp.org/ ), and then download the .dds plugin ( http://registry.gimp.org/node/70 ). Place it into Program Files/GIMP/Plugins (I think), or wherever GIMP is installed to.

-Go into GIMP and delete the black spots. I suggest using the Magic Select Tool and clicking on the black spots, then using the eraser tool to more freely erase them, without worrying about erasing other stuff. NOTE: I'm not sure about this step, because you may need to match the color of the window itself.

-Once you're done, export as a .dds, and then go back into TDU Modding Tools and change it back to a .2db file.

-Use the .BNK repacker to replace the original, and hopefully it'll work.

-Leadfoot

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got brake lights working (happy^^)

thanks to djey for help!!

Pictures attached (does not look good at the moment but it works so i will improve it ;))

EDIT: ok i tried and know what to do next ;)

all brakelights are working, watch my youtube video for a short preview...

sorry the quality is bad and i forgot to chose the right sound device... it recorded from my microphone^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPJmuSKQrkM

BTW: found on youtube this vid:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=L0fLBfMdnNg

i think that this is my mod.. if you are uploading videos or pictures please write down my name.. thanks

PS: vote for me in potw ;)

UPDATED PICTURES

One question eruanno. When are you going to make the interior.

Btw car looks great.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dont know. i will do it if i got enough time. at the moment there is only time to work a bit on it, not to do an interior. i think in next school holidays i will create one ;)

Eruanno looks great but i'm having a shadow issue that wasn't on the model before, when light is coming from the opposite side of the car only the shadow of the driver appears. everything else looks great

also note to people replacing the Bnk1.map, if you've made changes to other cars using djey's map tools, be sure to go back and do them over or click advanced and fix all to simplify things.

Eruanno looks great but i'm having a shadow issue that wasn't on the model before, when light is coming from the opposite side of the car only the shadow of the driver appears. everything else looks great

Yes thats "normal". I deleted the old shadow model of the c6...

dont know if i will create a new one.

I have a problem with this mod. Game crashes, when I teleporting on map or in garage and while driving too far. What can I do to repair it?

dont know this problem. i dont think that this have to do with my mod...

I have a problem with this mod. Game crashes, when I teleporting on map or in garage and while driving too far. What can I do to repair it?
Restore all your backups then fix all with MAP Tool (or use a clean, safe backup of Bnk1.map).

If that does not fix the prob, you will have to re-install your game. :confused:

I can tell you how to get your own shadow.. :D and how to get a low poly car working if you want. :D Just give me a PM.
I'm also interested in this; as soon as I've cut shadow for the Alfa GT, I see a poor driver on the road. That's ridiculous :D

Yeah, I was going to say that it seems that this one, when installed, well, the "Network Connection is Lost" message comes up and the game quits whenever I enter the Koenigsegg dealership.

Any thoughts?

did you switch any of the other cars in that dealership with something else? you may have to go into map tools and fix the different entries

It also says "Network Connection Is lost" When using a No CD.. So just incase you swapped to a No cd its not a good idea. If you haven't then you might of not applied the 'bnk1.map' it will crash or at least give you a dodgy error message just to complain and quit.

It also says "Network Connection Is lost" When using a No CD.. So just incase you swapped to a No cd its not a good idea. If you haven't then you might of not applied the 'bnk1.map' it will crash or at least give you a dodgy error message just to complain and quit.

Hmmmm...

Always used the original disc, I don't dare try the no CD things for online stuff.

Mind you I was quick to point fingers I must admit. I just remembered that I used the GT-R installer that day...

;108822']-In the TDU Modding Tools, there is a ".2db to .dds" converter. Select the file that you wish to switch.

If you have Photoshop, continue at two steps ahead. If you don't, keep reading.

-If you don't have it already, download GIMP ( http://gimp.org/ ), and then download the .dds plugin ( http://registry.gimp.org/node/70 ). Place it into Program Files/GIMP/Plugins (I think), or wherever GIMP is installed to.

-Go into GIMP and delete the black spots. I suggest using the Magic Select Tool and clicking on the black spots, then using the eraser tool to more freely erase them, without worrying about erasing other stuff. NOTE: I'm not sure about this step, because you may need to match the color of the window itself.

-Once you're done, export as a .dds, and then go back into TDU Modding Tools and change it back to a .2db file.

-Use the .BNK repacker to replace the original, and hopefully it'll work.

-Leadfoot

Very helpful, thanks a bunch. Same procedure for redoing an instrument panel? *Gets some ideas...*

;110104']No problem! :lol:

I would assume so... Like for getting the guages to say "GT-R" instead of the default (it should be possible...). :lol:

-Leadfoot

I threw all the interiors interiors onto my lappy so that I'll actually look at them. Any idea what the 2dbs are called?

That Murc panel is really bugging me. Looks ready to explode with all those service warnings :P

EDIT: You did mean the BNK editor, right?