We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

$1,000,000,000 Mod

Arnold Rimmer

Well if they want to cheat they can,

So it is a cheat.

Well, as I've said, I think it's a shame that anyone would want to make tools available that could kill someone elses enjoyment of an aspect of the game. Mods should be about changing your own game experience without affecting anyone elses unless they've chosen to join in as well. TDU-C had been a place I was recommending to find such mods, but if it's going to be a place that hosts cheats as well I'm going to stop doing that.

taht dont matter, it works perfectly online. i use Tsearch (mem editor) to give me any desire amount of money coz i cant be bothered to complete the game again when my savegame corrupts for putting a wrong size number plate in. The whole Cheating Prevention thing is rubbish imo. i dont see them banning or doing anything else.

This is a cheat simply, and it is not new. there where money cheats befor.

the only good thing is that when you hex edit your savegame the checksum gets wrong, and as a result of this the game will automatical ban you from the tread system in online gaming.

The game is quite easy to earn money, there so many hinds out there how to get legelly easy money.

Beside that people should know that they have to backup the savegame. it was mentoned as often as savegame crash reports. those that did not lissen and never made backups are fault by themself.

I personally do not consider it a cheat, more of an aid. You could have the fastest car in the game, but it doesn't make you win. At the end of the day it is still the user's driving skills that is going to give them the win.

I think it is a good idea for modders and/or people who just TDU for a cruise (such as myself) It saves them time on completing races/instant challenges just to buy a car to see whether it works properly.

I personally do not consider it a cheat, more of an aid. You could have the fastest car in the game, but it doesn't make you win. At the end of the day it is still the user's driving skills that is going to give them the win.

You're assuming that people only play TDU for the racing. That's not the case - trade is an important part of TDU and it's ruined by this cheat.

Ive had my tdu profile since the release date an i always used to buy and sell on trade to make money, pre to patch it seemed to be easier i admit but i made over a billion without ever using a cheat, im always willing to donate to people who need cash, the modders here are by far tdu's best so maybe i can hook up with iced an transfer 300 million to his profile so he can help people out?? annoying that we have to do it at 9.9m a time but its not that slow, off to work now but pm or xfire me if i can help

works both online and offline

Hey guys, I used to play this online and worked fine. I just bought cars from the trade section and their $10mill for some so it was good for that.

but i dont think it was cheating because i would still use to do the races.

cheating should be only counted as people using a trainer to clock on more kms or superfast speeds. I seen people using a trainer on TDU online and they would hit u at 700+ kmh and would smash u off the street really annoying