We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

truck request

b00mb1ast3r

I like this Idea alot, the Scania desevres to be on something better than an SSR as it has a 500bhp, 580bhp or 620bhp V8 engine, and as it wont have a loaded trailer it can go pretty quick.

Also would you be able to use one of the mods from euro trucuk sim or 18 wheels of steel as they are made in zmodeller???

• 1 month later...

As said above it uses scs files.

But, there are alot of new trucks that are being made for ETS and are created in zmodeller and other programs (prism 3d iirc) and the files are a mixture of .dds .pmd .pmc .mat .tobj and all definitions are .sii then they are all zipped and the way they are zipped results in a .scs file. So basically the easy explaination is that the .scs is a zip file.

There are several trucks created on filefront for ets and models ready for conversion to work within games, but before modding them for tdu I would strongley suggest asking the creator for permission as the ETS/18 WoS is very hot on hackers and the like and could blacklist the site wich we would not want.

Also there was some made for GTA III for pc so maybe they could be converted, but same again ask permission of the creator.

Yes they are indeed strict on the hacking/stealing stuff, Im a member on the Truckpol forum (the biggest 18 WoS series forum) and they do got LOTS of mods there.

so am i and 18wos freaks and a few other sites of some of the big modders.

Anyways back onto the topic, would it be possible to do it if you didn't zip them as .scs and saved them in a tdu format as zmodellor is just for creating, would i be correct?? btw i'm a bit of a noob at this sort of thing

i think these kinds of sims are boring, rolling round at 60 MPH everywhere, SHIP SIMULATOR? did not know that was real, and the title makes me cry

"all the fun of the open seas, mile upon mile of nothing but blue for 4 days at a time!"

yea

sounds good.

garentee'd that's the slogan :p

Its what ever floats your baoat (excuss the pun) at the end of the day. its the same a flight sims, you take off see loads of clouds then land. Bus simulator, pick up people and drop them off on designated routes.

All sims are the same, but with ETS and the 18WoS series its the mod secne that makes the game imo