We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

UK HOTCARS' Picture Thread

UK HOTCARS

They are hosted on my own server, I just cropped and resized with Photoshop, just used 500 as the width and let it automatically set the height so not sure why they are "squat".

Anyway its my first go so lots of practice to get in.

Love the idea of getting together just for a photoshoot!!

If anyone wants some webspace and you know how to use ftp I can hook you up with some space just to store pics on. Just PM me if you're interested.

GC :)

All my pics look very squat compared to others. Any tips for making them look better?? All I do is rip them off the mem card, crop the black borders off the pics then resize them or crop them further but they look very "wide"???

Anyway here are more efforts:

Mustang2.jpg

Mustang1.jpg

Merc2.jpg

Lambo3.jpg

Lambo2.jpg

Lambo1.jpg

Cheers

GC

That's odd my pictures have no black border when extracted from the memory card!? When I extract the pictures I get the full size image at 1280 x 736 pixels followed by a thumbnail of 256 x 128 pixels, then the next full sized picture and so on, what are you getting?

That's odd my pictures have no black border when extracted from the memory card!? When I extract the pictures I get the full size image at 1280 x 736 pixels followed by a thumbnail of 256 x 128 pixels, then the next full sized picture and so on, what are you getting?

My untouched pics look like this

border.jpg

The big ones are 1280x736 with the little 256 width ones in the middle....

GC :(

In your settings on your xbox do you have 16:9 widescreen set? Perhaps you have 4:3 default setup and the game letterboxes to compensate.

Had a fiddle with the TV settings and with the Xbox settings but couldn't fix it. The game plays perfect full screen its just the pics???

GC :(

Hi Guys

Any ideas why if I change the output type in Winhex to anything other than .jpg it won't recover anything??

GC :-x

Most likely that the files can only be de-cripted into jpeg n nothing more.

jpeg is the best quality for media use anyway :thumbsup: