We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dodge to sell Viper Brand

Nodz86

Well in some parts of Europe, The Viper is only called the SRT-10 (which is an absurd) but wjat we are saying here is that the Dodge Viper wont be called Dodge Viper any more bacause Chrysler or Dodge (whatever) wants to sell the viper brand to another manufacturer making the car sound wrong. They'll probably make some modifications too, I just hope that they'll sell it to an american manufacturer

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in some parts of Europe, The Viper is only called the SRT-10 (which is an absurd)

Isn't only the UK where it's known as the SRT-10. Somewhere between the release of the original Viper and the mark II they lost the rights, lord knows how.

Guest RB26DETT
] I AM NOT, I REPEAT NOT GONNA ACCEPT CALLING THE VIPER A CHEVROLET VIPER OR AN ASTON MARTIN VIPER OR EVE WORSE... A NISMO VIPER... NEVAAAAAAAAAAA...

hey! :(

What????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hehe, what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WTF? OMG THATS JUST WRONG.. THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, AAAAAAAAAAAH NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WTH is Dodge thinking? Did the Dodge company gone MAD??????? OMG I still dont belive what I just read... THIS IS RIDICULOUS, IM NOT GONNA LET THIS HAPPEN.

Why do they want to sell the Viper brand? I AM NOT, I REPEAT NOT GONNA ACCEPT CALLING THE VIPER A CHEVROLET VIPER OR AN ASTON MARTIN VIPER OR EVE WORSE... A NISMO VIPER... NEVAAAAAAAAAAA... This is the WORST thread ever, this is the worst news ever... I need some coke. Im still gonna call it Dodge Viper no matter what

dodge is thinking: Fuel economy holy crap guys lets kill the viper because the government is so freaking greedy so they raise gas prices along with everyone wants a cheap piece of koreon crap so that is what dodge is thinking to sum it people care more about saving money on gas and the government likes to raise gas prices to make alot of money i for one would NOT like to see the viper get killed the reason? well they are kinda neat but what will the corvette's number one rival be?

Guest RB26DETT
true but some peoples jobs and buisnesses require trucks so if nobody needed the trucks dodge wouldn't make them see what buying imports like hyundais does?

there's still the charger and challenger. not as thirst as the viper, but still thirsty compared to daily drivers. :p

It doesnt matter, the fact is that THEY'RE SELLING THE VIPER BRAND... why viper? WHY?

I seem to remember us talking about this a while ago; Dodge/Chrysler have been making absolutely no money from Viper for awhile, it was only a matter of time before they sold the brand. It's the same reason Charger SRTs don't sell too much anymore: everyone in the US just cares about mileage. Even though their petrol is dirt cheap over there compared to out here, nowone wants huge engined, petrol guzzeling vehicles anymore, they want Chevy Volts and Toyota Prius'.

Am i the only one who saw this coming????

If japan can't work on american cars, then how come the Mustang in formula D can drift?

Japanese parts my friend:D

I said that Japanese can't make the car, not the parts

Have we all seen the Chrysler Electric Vehicles...

The Dodge One, possible replacement viper (designwise, I doubt the electric powerplant will make production) is detailed Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMXrfwZqk10

yes, i know it's basically a lotus europa, atleast it's a bumblebee europa ;)

You gotta be kidding me, thats Disgusting

I seem to remember us talking about this a while ago; Dodge/Chrysler have been making absolutely no money from Viper for awhile, it was only a matter of time before they sold the brand. It's the same reason Charger SRTs don't sell too much anymore: everyone in the US just cares about mileage. Even though their petrol is dirt cheap over there compared to out here, nowone wants huge engined, petrol guzzeling vehicles anymore, they want Chevy Volts and Toyota Prius'.

Am i the only one who saw this coming????

I didnt even know that they weren't buying vipers anymore... OMG ARE THE AMERICANS CRAZY???? THEY MUST BUY VETTES AND VIPERS TO HONOR THEIR COUNTRY. If I was a billionaire I would buy more than one viper just to keep dodge's production going :cheeky: