We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 27 Entry

Speed

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually its not what i tought this theme,s pictures would look, mostely the guy,s focus on the cars, and just have as little smoke on it, i see a minimum of guy,s acutally focusing on the smoke, thats the guy,s thatll get votes from me...

Wow that is a great shot GhostRacer :eek: ;)

Oh you think so? :) Thanks :) I'm glad you like it :) But I am having a really hard time chosing my "Real" entry, or do you think I should keep this one? Is it good enough? I think there a some very amazing shots in this thread, so I want a shot that can compete with those :p

my changed my entre my other was on page.5:D¨!!

New Rules (Please Read)

If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one. (This is just to help keep the thread clean and make it simpler for me to find the correct pics when I make the poll. Thanks :))

Just a reminder ;)

Guest RB26DETT
maybe we should limit the next potw to 20 people or something. first in first served because too many people are entering & it spreads the voting out too thin.

ditto.

we got a PhOTW comp on another forum and it's first come first serve. the limit was 10.