We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to edit car physics (speed limiters, etc.)

RoyJ

Saleen 4,00 $ ??? i like my 1400 HP Skyline much more than a 4,00 $ Saleen ... because i spend 5 Hours time to change the specs, the gear ratio and the handling to fit the "Never-Slow-Down-Style" ... i got always the full control in every speed range ... and now i try to make a mod for the skyline ... exterior and/or interior ... it will be my first mod ... so i need much time to make it ...

Greetins from Berlin-Biesdorf ...

Guest April Swift

You can only hack memory online you cant use hack files online or you will get kicked off for having incohorence data.

If you are dreaming about modifying your database stats to play online for now you can keep on dreaming they have patched the server a couple of years ago because a bunch of real good hackers decrypted the database then mod it to play online.

The race stats you see online were recorded by hackers cars.

• 4 weeks later...

u not gonna be kicket from online i did that and i play in online without the problem u just need to know what u can mod in psychiks.go for the google if ya wanna learn that. 1 tip what i can tell u that if u change murci first gear same as jaguar xj220,make car lower on "120" , change to rear wheel drive u will get slower top speed than murci in original way,but u will get best drift car in tdu with amazyng handling,atleast it seems to be best for me in this way

Listen, mate.

Physics/performance hacks are non-negotiable as to having their place on this site.

We don't condone it as if a member uses a hack found on this website and gets blacklisted by Atari, they'd instantly blame us for hosting it.

Also, if Atari decide to clamp down on hacks, we could get blacklisted by Atari. Which we certainly do not want.

From what people are posting and Djey is showing, editing these factors does not mean you will get banned when hitting the online portion of the game. That is the main reason for our current stance on this issue. Believe me we can see both sides and had a long discussion with Djey about it. We're not only prohibiting for the sake of it, we looked into and weighed up the pros against the cons and at the moment the cons are more experience destroying for those online than not having them

We're always looking at it though.

• 2 weeks later...

-removed-

There you go, its all written there, tbh, i cannot believe that everyone is so uptight about this, i remember back in the day when i used to change all the car specs in NFS just by changing the car data text file XD, all people want to do is make the game more realistic.

Mod Edit: Please do not post links to hack sites. Thanks!

[/url]i remember back in the day when i used to change all the car specs in NFS just by changing the car data text file XD, all people want to do is make the game more realistic.

Heh, gotta love the plain text car parameters!! :D the GTA series was good like that as well!

Mod Edit: Please stop double posting, use the edit button instead, thanks!