We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dc300m02: 06 Dodge Charger SRT-8

dc300m02

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dcm ur woking aat that carrera for ages...and now its stopped...i think that with this car will happen the same...

no no no :)

I still work on the Carrera, but with all of the work I put into it, it still doesn't look right in game. I've downloaded tools & the scottish dudes carrera, and it's 100 times better :thumbsup: The spoiler was cool, but when the rest of it doesn't look right, it's not worth it. I'm not saying I'm not going to finish it though, it's just on the back burner.

Now, as for the Charger... I took the first two attached pics last night! The black one was taken a while ago.

Oh, by the way, do NOT think that Tool releasing their CGT has effected our relationship. There is no competition between us. :thumbsup:

Some updates:

Did some texture tweeking and made the interior fit a little better.

Bugs:

Need to tweek the interior some more.

Somewhere along the way I deleted the passenger side window :lol:

Can't go into the Chrysler dealer anymore, or the game will freeze.

Forgot to make a lo-res interior.

Need to get better badges from Tool (he also provided the interior :thumbsup:)

I need to make the reflections in the paint/windows smooth. This is driving me nuts.

Note that the lighter orange charger in the pics below is an older version, which is why the hood & trunk look different.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

No please, don't replace the 300C. I love it so much I've 2000 kilometers in it and it has 3rd package of tuning. I'll definately have this charger in my game if it's not instead of 300C, because it looks nice.

No please, don't replace the 300C. I love it so much I've 2000 kilometers in it and it has 3rd package of tuning. I'll definately have this charger in my game if it's not instead of 300C, because it looks nice.

Just do a bodyswap if you don't want to replace the Chrysler. Simple as Right Click -> Rename :)