We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shelby SSc AERO ultimate

kikko

because bugatti veyron is slow shelby made a new car: the shelby SSC.

now there's a new world fastest car which beat bugatti of about 5-6 Km/h

2007_SSC_UltimateAeroTT1.jpg

max speed 412.28 kph (256.18 mph) 0 -100 km 2,78 sec

With 1183 bhp and 1094 ft-lbs of torque

SSC < bugatti:

BUGATTI IS BEAUTIFUL AND LUXURY!!!!!!!!

This car makes me laugh, it's a replica of a few cars even down to the interior. It's lighter than the Veyron, it's not an easy 250mph either whereas the Veyron, calm as you like will do 0-250-0 about 4 times in a trot before you need to let it cool down before going again.

Even though this car is faster, the Veyron still spanks it due to the ease in which it can do what it does. Also Bugatti believe the Veyron can do 260mph+ but they aren't confident in the tyres and in fact the original limit for the Veyron was going to be 257mph, 6-7mph slower than what it's maximum was thought to be.

The Veyron could embarass a lot of cars but Bugatti isn't small like that, they know they have the best and don't need to do anything to prove it.

Also look at the weight and power differences and honestly think to yourself, how could they only manage another 3-6mph faster than what is effectively a luxury boat for the road.

I agree. I think that simply the fact that the CONVERTIBLE Veyron can still do 253 should be proof enough that the normal car can do much more than it's claimed top speed.

Bugatti is king. The Veyron is currently the best car in the world (I'm saying best, not my favorite) because it can do what it does with an ease that simply no car can match. Here's some info to prove my point:

______

-The power output is actually more than 1000, but 1001 has "a nice ring to it".

-As you mentioned, Diablo, it is limited to 253. They mentioned this on Top Gear, as well.

-The Veyron Pur Sang, Pur-somethingorother, convertible, and Hermes Editions can all do 253, so I think the genuine top speed is more.

-The Veyron is EXTREMELY stable at high speeds, something even the Koenigsegg couldn't manage.

-The audio system alone is worth $30,000.

-Each stalk on the dash is worth around $1,700.

There's more, too...

-Leadfoot

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with many others this car is nicer to look at than the veyron. I would like this too.

Originally posted by Him

I've always found it funny though, that the CCR had a twin-supercharged V8, and the Veyron, to beat it, needed twice as many cylinders and four turbos.

And the CCR had no traction control.

I agree with that too thats funny, but the V8 IS Mighty and hard to beat.