We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Another eBay fake

Baltoman

eBay Find of the Day: Ferrari + NSX = Ferracura 360 NSX

Posted Oct 18th 2008 1:58PM by Frank Filipponio

Filed under: Sports/GTs, Auction Action, Supercars, Acura, Ferrari

ferracura.jpg

Click above for gallery of this Frankencar

Up for grabs and with 56 bids registered bids, we have eBay item number: 270287784055. The lucky top bidder gets a Ferrari 360 Modena and an Acura NSX, but only needs one parking spot. The product description explains the impossible, while almost making this thing sound appealing. "The best parts of both cars were used to build an exclusive new vehicle. The appearance comes from the Ferrari 360 Modena, the quality and reliability from [a] Honda NSX... this is definitely no comparison to the Toyota MR2, Peugeot 306, or Pontiac Fierro [sic] conversions..."

So you get a 94,000 km, 300 hp, Acura NSX with a custom body and interior that make it look something like a Ferrari 360. Lighter, more reliable, and cheaper to maintain than a Ferrari, presumably more lust-worthy than a stock-bodied NSX, and all for just EUR 25,500.

While the front and rear views might make you think it's a real Ferrari at first glance, that NSX greenhouse makes any other angle a dead giveaway. The builder didn't do a bad job, but it's just another project that has us scratching our heads and asking, "Why?" It's in Zurich, Switzerland if you're interested. Thanks for the tip, Emanuel!

Gallery: Ferracura 360 NSX

ferracura4_thumbnail.jpgferracura01_thumbnail.jpgferracura02_thumbnail.jpgferracura03_thumbnail.jpgferracura05_thumbnail.jpg

[source: eBay

source Autoblog

This is just sad, Why do people even buy this.

Also how much would it have cost him to get all the ferrari bumpers them have them chopped about so they fitted on the NSX's body, then the re-spray, re trim interior, and NSX's ain't cheap to start with, so the amount he has spent he might aswell got a second hand ferrari

lol, thats the most ugly "ferrari" ive ever seen in my life, i would rather nick a ferrari that buy that one for a pound, OMG he must have no life, or he must be trying to get fameus by getting in the "guinnies world record of NOOOOOBS" (btw i think theres a picture of me inthere somwere...-)

I know everyone is flaming it but I actually think it's not too bad at all. I mean they haven't made it look "atrocious" especially not like the MR2 replica I saw the other day in Edinburgh which did look really ugly.

I think it looks pretty good with the black roof etc.. and it's relatively well put together but of course my opinion is not the only one on this matter I see :p