We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Renault 11 Turbo '83 1.0

2CV SUPER GT

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have windows vista

And...?

L:lol:L.

I know he was just adding to what he said before, trying to help someone out, but you're reaction is still funny. :cheeky: Sorry ciortellora.

Oh, and BTW...

AWESOME CAR, BRILLIANTLY DETAILED! I hazard to guess what the reaction will be when you make the Daytona... I'm guessing it'll be 5 pages of compliments within the first day. Any other guesses? :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

"IMPORTANT :

there is a bug with wheels of Renault 11 Turbo. Please don't choose "Alloy wheels 17" with Spoke Design" (the first choice) when you buy your Alfa GT. This choice will make you a bug on size wheels when your Alfa will become a Renault. "

The real car from commercial pictures (same number plate) :

http://www.guide-des-gti.fr/guide/renault/11_turbo.php

There will be an update and another version for Alfa GT (kit 0) slot as all the "FF" cars that I will do (so you might choose many configuration before to ride with yours friends).

Many thanks for all comments :)

I also had some problems with it, but got it going perfectly after i found i had made only a simple mistake. I had put the UNINSTALL in all the folders instead of the files out of the zipped INSTALL file. Just extract the files to somewhere you can remember, and put all the files in the folders like you would with any other mod, but this time make sure its the install file not the uninstall. hope this helps! :)

"IMPORTANT :

there is a bug with wheels of Renault 11 Turbo. Please don't choose "Alloy wheels 17" with Spoke Design" (the first choice) when you buy your Alfa GT. This choice will make you a bug on size wheels when your Alfa will become a Renault. "

The real car from commercial pictures (same number plate) :

http://www.guide-des-gti.fr/guide/renault/11_turbo.php

There will be an update and another version for Alfa GT (kit 0) slot as all the "FF" cars that I will do (so you might choose many configuration before to ride with yours friends).

Many thanks for all comments :)

Aha, I shall wait for this fixed version, and perhaps replace another car. I can't bear to replace the Alfa GT permanently. I love Alfa Romeos, I love them gooooood.:cool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...