We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club Los Angeles :: Photos

Eudemon

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricer :rolleyes:
Explain? And the car is that low because it has airbags so when the car is stopped it lowers more. What's rice about it? How about the wheels which are wider for more grip (even though that's not a factor in this game), or the front bumper which aids aero, perhaps the rear bumper with the venturi tunnels which would aid downforce, the stock wing which uhh comes with the car. Maybe the neon but wait it's for show as it's a police car, the vinyl because of course police cars use vinyl to rice their cars up yeah?

Performance upgrades mean 206mph without nitrous also so yeah full on rice. You do know what rice typically means don't you?

Race Inspired COSMETIC Enhancement.

IE looks like it could go fast but actually is as slow as a brick being stood on. Oh and Rice pertains to all cars not only the Japanese.

===============================

Anyway here is my latest creation, as usual getting marked down low on Rate my Ride for not being a Fast and the Furious copy but gets a fair amount of laughs online from people. :)

[MB SL600]

[MB SL600 2]

[MB SL600 3]

[MB SL600 4]

Explain? And the car is that low because it has airbags so when the car is stopped it lowers more. What's rice about it? How about the wheels which are wider for more grip (even though that's not a factor in this game), or the front bumper which aids aero, perhaps the rear bumper with the venturi tunnels which would aid downforce, the stock wing which uhh comes with the car. Maybe the neon but wait it's for show as it's a police car, the vinyl because of course police cars use vinyl to rice their cars up yeah?

Performance upgrades mean 206mph without nitrous also so yeah full on rice. You do know what rice typically means don't you?

Race Inspired COSMETIC Enhancement.

IE looks like it could go fast but actually is as slow as a brick being stood on. Oh and Rice pertains to all cars not only the Japanese.

Thank you so freaking much!!

Drift cars are NOT rice (Even though USA thinks they are).

Even typically "rice" mods can aid handling as Diablo mentioned before, gets really tiring hearing everyone on the internet saying everything is "riced out"....

Ps, Nice Police Skyline. I got pulled by your police Evo once haha. :D:D

As for the S600, I question your sexuality. :p Although that car would be killer for pulling girls! :D

calm down there tiger, I'm referring to modificated bumpers, neons, lowered car and taillights. Not saying that japanese cars are ricers.

Edit: Seen your S600, plz don't tell me that what you just did isn't ricing. Yeah I know that it's just for a laugh but not everyone does that just for a laugh.

calm down there tiger, I'm referring to modificated bumpers, neons, lowered car and taillights. Not saying that japanese cars are ricers.

Edit: Seen your S600, plz don't tell me that what you just did isn't ricing. Yeah I know that it's just for a laugh but not everyone does that just for a laugh.

Playboy stickers are hardly "rice" as Playboy is NOT a race inspired cosmetic enhancement. Seems you learnt very little from Diablo's post.

If Playboy stuff was "rice" then nearly every 17-25 yr old girl I know will be guilty of being a ricer? Seriously.... Common sense goes a long way if you listen to it.

The Playboy Benz does 208mph without nitrous and are you seriously telling me that car is rice? It's over the top, it's an eyesore and it's a joke, it's not designed to look like it goes fast even though it does, that's not rice.

In fact you know what, it's a showcar, as simple as that.

Hey Nipper you think this would look better if it was Black and the logo was Pink instead?

Got a question for you, is this rice?

Renault_Espace_F1_Concept.jpg

I would say no Diablo, guessing from the F1 on the side it has an F1 chassis underneath it? A bit like that Transit F1 thing. :)

I quite like the Playboy S600 to be honest mate, I know a lot of girls that would love to own that car regardless of whether it was fast. :p

I think it would look better with Pink Playboy logos with a black body yea. :)

Nipper;126369']If you hate discussions why are you on a forum? Forums are discussion boards....

no they're not, Its a place that gathers ppl from all over the world that loves the same thing, sometimes they disscuss and everything but everyone are like brothers here... friendship, respect and HONOR!!! no fighting :thumbsup:

damn I discussed again *facepalm*