We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club Los Angeles :: Photos

Eudemon

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you just take the DUB kit off the car?

Anyways, I'll post pics of my Challenger, RX-8 and 240SX when I get their current pic

Can't change the DUB cars much, I have the Murcie and I used to have another YankTank DUB I forget it's name. =]

Diablo, what's with the buckets in the Gallardo??

I've just got my S14A still and the same Camaro I won in the pinks ages ago (not done paint work, just all the performance and dash-mounted tachometer), just trying to unlock all the Skylines and RX7s and stuff, got $98,000 saved up so far :P.

The best thing i've noticed about MC:LA, is it IS actually modeled exactly on LA, as i've been to LA so many times (one of which times was about 2 months ago :D) so I already know my way around, it's exactly on. Except on Santa Monica Pier they've left out the aquarium, and the Fishermans restaurant is now a Bubba Gump Restaurant (ate in there 2 months ago :D). They've also left out Venice Beach (:() and they've made all the freeways join up, but for some reason the 101 ends up on the 5, then the 10, then the 101 again in the loop in the game.

Still not sure whether I want an RX7, 350Z, 3000GT or Skyline GT-R yet though...