We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Mercedes-Benz (124) E500 + new rims

Grin116

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY nice car man... i love the old 80's-early 90's cars. they had way more style then in my opinion, most 98' on up cars all look pretty much the same to me. And yes the Hammer was done by AMG! but the Hammer also came in more than 1 flavour..E500,300E and there was also my all time favorite car ever, the 500SEC Hammer! (may have been more im unaware of) The rims he used look ALOT like the Hammer rims.

I would love to see some kits made for this (AMG,Brabus,Carlsson,Lorinser,Koenig):drool:

Thanks for another AWESOME car from my childhood days Grin... hell i was even impressed with the beta!

Oh sorry the AMG 3.6l with 268hp not 3.4l

24V FTW!!!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. the only main difference between the Brabus 3.6 and E36 AMG was that the Brabus revved quicker and handled better, oh and looked a teeny bit better! :thumbsup:

Damn nice arabic maffia MB :D i changed jaguar xj220 with that,front wheels bugi on jaguar but with black paint its not a big problem,and interior fiting fine:) so who wants have this MB with 375 top speed u change xj220 :)

http://forum.turboduck.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=8073&stc=1&d=1241170175

http://forum.turboduck.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=8074&stc=1&d=1241170175

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 800w x 640h or more than 350KB in filesize, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

I love this mod... I'm just happy to see more 80's-early 90's classics in the game, but i still think AMG 500SEC Hammer looked the meanest out of the old merc's, followed by the AMG 190 EVO1 and EVO2.. Nevertheless this was still a sweet car! Great work!! I can't wait for the E30 M3 EVO to be finished as well,then hopefully someone will make it's rival 190EVO to pair it with.:drool:

I love this mod... I'm just happy to see more 80's-early 90's classics in the game, but i still think AMG 500SEC Hammer looked the meanest out of the old merc's, followed by the AMG 190 EVO1 and EVO2.. Nevertheless this was still a sweet car! Great work!! I can't wait for the E30 M3 EVO to be finished as well,then hopefully someone will make it's rival 190EVO to pair it with.:drool:

I couldnt agree more.. and are you sure about the 500SEC, there pretty, whereas the Brabus W124, W126 had the more aggressive look to them!

Im waiting for someone to make a Brabus W124 mod!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...