We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark: Audi R8 [BETA RELEASED!!] #FIXED

Shark

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;124037']Are you planning on having a moving steering wheel and guages?

I know im basically answering the question, but with that interior no it wouldn't be possible.. Well you could have the moving dials but you wouldn't be able to see the actual speed etc.

hell, I can't see some cars actual speed using a cockpit view, as long is it functions as if it were in the game.

Anyways, when you buy a modded car? can you edit the color slots? in the dealer, because it would be a good idea to have an audi R8 with the black thing behind the doors

http://www.supercars.dk/cars/audi/audi-r8.jpg

Pretty creative of you(and smart) to use a NFS Prostreet body, but doesn't it already come with everything in the exterior?

Oh that.. It can be painted etc just depends if 'shark' does it or not. :)

The sideblades will be on the final version :)

And the picture I posted is only the LOW RESOLUTION Interior...there isn't a High Resolution Interior in NFS Pro Street, because you can't drive in the Cockpit in that game...so I have to make a new one, but it's very hardly :sulk:

So...it isn't a final version yet....there will be much changes on the final version of the R8 :)

(Sry again for my bad english :o)

Tool? Why do you answer the question to Shark, this is sharks thread, not yours:) Respect it..

Tool is merely stating that it CAN be done. Shark may read over these comments and learn from them. Tool is the main modder here, I think, and his contributions are valuable.

Tool? Why do you answer the question to Shark, this is sharks thread, not yours:) Respect it..

Well i am also i am helping shark and telling him what to do when he needs help on this so i can answer if i want really.. :) I also did the Audi R8 myself ages ago except didn't end up releasing it or anything.

i know whats possible and whats not.

Tool is an experienced modder(from what I know) and Shark still doesn't have his mod badge(although his models are decent) so maybe Shark won't know the answer...

I know whats hard and whats not, and I know the words like Sideblades...I'm doing that car for ME and YOU! I'm a R8 freak, I saw how Audi builds the R8 in the Audi Forums Nackersulm... So, please,

I know what to a R8 to be and what not - makes you not worry about that! :oook: