We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NFS Undercover

mightyreds93

Why did you place this in the TDU PC thread ?

Anyway i think you can compare it to TDU, but its different because you can tune you hole car. And the best NFS was NFS 2 Underground & Most Wanted. This looks just like most wanted, some improved graphiqs but the rest looks just like it. NFS games are always fun but i prever Midnight Club, especially MC LA

Erm i posted it here because we all (i think) are experienced racing game users and know what we're talking about. Reaper, does that mean you've got it?

OK info out on Xbox 360™, PLAYSTATION® 3, PLAYSTATION® 2, Wii™, PSP® (PlayStation® Portable), Nintendo DS™, PC-DVD. From the 21 November thats for the UK though.

The website is amazing.... http://www.needforspeed.com/undercover/home.action

Erm i posted it here because we all (i think) are experienced racing game users and know what we're talking about. Reaper, does that mean you've got it?

OK info out on Xbox 360™, PLAYSTATION® 3, PLAYSTATION® 2, Wii™, PSP® (PlayStation® Portable), Nintendo DS™, PC-DVD. From the 21 November thats for the UK though.

Yes i do have it

it isn't out till tomorrow here :( After Pro street though i am a bit skeptical about if this will be any good.

Yup, so am I. I normal cases, I would've pre-orderet it and got it tomorrow, a day before release. But, after Pro Street... :confused: Besides, I saw it's going to be a bit expensive aswell... Might wait for people to sell second hand, which don't take that long I think, they're usually still wrapped in plastic aswell. :oook:

EDIT: Iced beat me and made it more professional, oops. :p

Maybe, but got a nice example of post-editing. :cheeky:

Just watched a review off it. And they said this: it really sucks!

Here are the good and bad points

Good:

- Music

- Very nice cars

Bad:

- Very fast racing, only in firstperson

- Story is crap

- Framerate drops (especially on the PS3)

- Pop-ups

- City is almost empty

- Not a splitscreen option

The problem with this game, as far as i can tell, is the handling physics. All cars when they turn, seem to pivot on the front wheels. Same goes for the camera. it just doesn't seem right. Having said that though, i am intrigued by the plot. The acting seems to have gotten a lot better too

hehe im No.4 on Needforspeed.com on their leader boards for most cops disabled this month & i'm No.5 for most Cost to state. I'm not sure if thats world wide rankings but i feel special lol. :D

heres a lil pic of the fun i had

*EDIT* I'm also No.6 for most roadblocks avoided.