We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best Car Chase Ever? TDU re-make

mightyreds93

Best Car Chase Scene?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Best Car Chase Scene?

• Bullit - 1968
    • The Bourne Identity - 2002
    • The Italian Job - 1969
    • The Rock - 1996

I'm thinking of trying to remake 'The Best Car Chase Scene of all Time' with a few people online in TDU first I've got to choose a chase, please vote and let me know if you'll be interested.

I have chosen four out of the many great chase scenes that I could be done well and not look too unlike the real thing, if you see what I mean!

In no particular order

Bullit - 1968, Dodge Charger and Ford Mustang Fastback

The Bourne Identity - 2002, Mini and motorcycles

The Italian Job - 1969, Minis and cops in sedans and motorcycles

The Rock - 1996, Hummer, Ferrari F355 Spider and sedan cops

Any other suggestions...

NOTE:Obviously the cars wont be exactly the same and neither will the location but It'll be fun doing it anyway.

*EDIT* I think I might do the 'TRANSPORTER 2' chase as a kind of trail-run to see how it goes and then do something more challenging like 'The Italian Job' car chase. I expect to do this around mid december because from the 1st-12th I have exams. P.S: I plan to do a series of car chase remakes so don't worry if you dont like the one we're doing, there will be more!

OK although the poll hasnt finished would anyone like to be an actor in the short film? Here's who we have so far (will assign parts when we have enough people interested) THE MORE THE BETTER!:

-Fridge Magnet Rabbit

-Car Freak

-NitroBlueUK

How about Bad Boys 2? I even have the same 575 Maranello and I think there are a bunch of cool Muscle cars in game as well.

Yes there are but that chase wouldnt last long because for the most of it the bad guys are in that huge truck and that cant be done but I spose we could do a part of the Bad Boys II chase

I think the death proof one wouldnt be that great because with out the girl on the hood it'd jst be two cars fighting on the road. but good chase all the same. Looks like it could be Italian Job. Just watched the tranporter 2 chase on youtube its perfectly do-able becasue there is a Audi A8 mod now. Also F&FTD would be good. Sorry I didnt think of those before

the ronin chase would be difficult there isnt enough traffic on tdu and we dont have a bmw 735 mod or a peugeot 406 mod then theres the fact that none of the tunnels are long enough mate

I Agree, the lack of peugeot mod was the main factor that made me not include it but I have seen the chase. :thumbsup:

So is anyone interested in being an actor in this short film?

I Agree, the lack of peugeot mod was the main factor that made me not include it but I have seen the chase. :thumbsup:

So is anyone interested in being an actor in this short film?

ill be an actor, hardcore mode ftw :P

btw, with Ronin, if it was realistic, wouldnt there of been a crap load of coppers after the BMW or the 406?

ill be an actor, hardcore mode ftw :P

btw, with Ronin, if it was realistic, wouldnt there of been a crap load of coppers after the BMW or the 406?

No, it would be all done and dusted before the police even got word of the chase.

Shame there's no trucks to drive in the game, would love to remake 'Dual'

The Transporter 2 chase dosent include the bit where he barrel rolls into the crane, we'd just film loads of people in police cruisers chasing a Audi A8 and then cut to the real footage from the movie :thumbsup:. But if everyone feels that The Transporter 2 chase would be a bad idea then we could to another one first:D. Thanks for the interest

Car Freak and NitroBlueUK I've added you onto the actors list