We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Install To HDD Directory [Updated 20/02/09]

Nodz86

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the 120GB hard drive, and am about to put all of my games on it. :)

However, I am unaware as to why somebody bad rep'd me for my sig :oook:

I can understand report but not neg rep. But it is over the size limit by quite a bit.

Let me know the sizes of the installs and I'll update my first post with them.

• 3 weeks later...
Is it worth adding another column that shows the total install size with DLC too?

I wonder if there'll be a defrag tool for the 360's HDD... I imagine mine is a complete mess with nearly 80gb of data in it.

Theres a thought, but DLC only tends to be a few meg here and there and not everyone has it, but still a good idea and worth looking into, what does everyone else think??

I like the idea of the defrag you come up with as I bet there is no order to how the HDD saves all the stuff and I bet it is quite messy, like TDU getting save data fro one bit, some DLC from the middle and some from the end. But then only MS knows how that all works

As Tim said check where it is Dr, on the new posts on the far right column tells you the section as does at the top of the thread ;)

Fair play Tim, all them Megs do add up a bit, and as episodic content will become the norm soon, GTA, then I think there might be a call for it. I'll just work out some ideas and looks for it and see if I can get a way of doing it. The only problem I can see is TDU for example if I list all DLC and downloads it a list form this list is going to be Marjory long, but on the other hand if I list the DLC as a whole say all TDU car packs total size it doesn't show what each pack size is as some may want some DLC not all.

As I said I will look into it but will need to do something to manage the list length

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm sure fitting in each individual DLC could be quite tricky. And a basic figure with total size of all DLC, won't show enough info. :rolleyes::confused:

Maybe a spreadsheet that can be linked could show enough data?!

Anyway:

Flatout: Ultimate Carnage - 4.9gb

Perfect Dark: Zero - 4.9gb

Ace Combat 6 - 6.4gb

Blacksite - 6.7gb

Deadspce - 6.6gb

F.E.A.R. - 4.0gb

F.E.A.R. files - 6.8gb

Gears Of War - 6.5gb

Lego Batman -6.0gb

Lego Indianna Jones - 4.4gb

Solidier of Fortune: Payback - 3.4gb