We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Top Gear

Wasley

Has anyone got a Koenigsegg they could lend me. Just for me to film and do testing. (Will be about 1 / 2 weeks with it).

I'll give a free spray paint (Any colour) to anyone who helps me out. I would buy one but I have nothing in the bank.

Guest RB26DETT
Okay - No problem. Thats out lambo & Aston driver done.

How am I going to get the porsche. Am I right in saying that: Because I havent got the TDU:Add on pack, I won't be able to see the porsches...?

That's right. You'll need the Megapack in order to see people driving the RUF's.

Would'nt that be ilegal due to me not purchasing it. I'll buy it after x-mas.

I'm trying to train myself up on Sony Vegas. There aren't many tutorials out there so I'm doing trail and error. If anyone knows any good tutorials, Please hit me with the link. (I know the basics)

I've also got a problem with my fraps & sound. Its not recording any sound what so ever. (Yes - Record sound is ticked and the output / input is selected)

Wasley

• 4 weeks later...

Wasley - long time no see

I'm happy to help you with TG TDU Style vids anytime. I presume you remember my xfire u/n - I'll PM it to you if you like. I also use SVP (thanks to Iced for advertising it) :) and am happy to help with that based on what I know.

For tutorials, try looking at YouTube - yes it's not just an entertainment site :)