We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A Petition to get T3R3aper back into modding

zi3m

ok, we all know that he left, he was a good modder, REALLY good, i want him to come back, if i could i would even pay him to come back, i know theres some of u out there that care too, theres also the idiots that made him leave, but WE CANT lose anymore modders, we are the only tdu modding community i know, so please help me and get T3R3aper back into modding, and if tool is gone, idk if he is, help me get him back too, i IDOLIZE these guys for what they've done, i know some of u have too, so help me please:thumbsup:

Why should he come back? Look at it from his point of view. The modders spend their spare time, working with these awful, buggy programs full of glitches and random 'wtf why is doing that' moments to create a teensy bit of software for all you ungrateful sods to complain it doesn't work right, it's the wrong shape and you don't like that car anyway he should do something else this instant.

But yes, it would be lovely for him to come back - there's great potential in the modding community if we could just get it sorted out. And if people were more thankful!

I'm waay to grouchy today o.O

Meh up to him. His Z4 was actually very good but under appreciated by many who downloaded it. However the diva strop he threw wasn't cool. I appreciate wanting more support but you're not going to win people over by acting like that.

Ok, Randy have the point from the one side...as being a modder but look at it on the other side...being a user. I agree the people were very ungrateful to his work yesterday but...if someone really wants a mod but there isn`t a modder that can make it...every modder is valuable and appreciated in here...so please R3aper...if you ever change your mind...please, get back...:)

and if tool is gone, idk if he is, help me get him back too, i IDOLIZE these guys for what they've done, i know some of u have too, so help me please

I'm not gone.. I just announced another car. :) Im not going anywhere.. I am on the verge of leaving sometimes but hey i get over it.

Put yourself in their shoes Balto.

Imagine releasing a car, coming back to the forum, seeing people griping on how THEIR request hasn't been done, complains over bugs in the mods and more and more REQUESTS.

How'd you feel?

I would say: want that car? make it.

I didn't even know he left, last I heard is him and tool were teaming up to make new mods, now he's bailed? Anyway, i'd love for him to come back, my randy is completely right, people need to start considering what they have to go through for us, all that time spent, making no money for it just to have everyone moan at them because it's not to their standard of perfection.

Whatever he decides to do is ok, I just hope he decides to come back, he was loved by us all (not just for his mods) and very skilled ;).

these dudes dont get paid, and they give us free mods, we should be grateful. being piled by requests and then criticized on your hard work can be stressful, if i was him i'd take a break from the work and relax. Guys dont worry he will be back eventually