We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Who's your favourite Bond?

TDU 505

Who's your favourite Bond?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite Bond?

• Sean Connery
    • George Lazenby
    • Roger Moore
    • Timothy Dalton
    • Pierce Brosnan
    • Daniel Craig

Seeing how Quantum Of Solace was released recently, its got me thinking.

Who is your favourite Bond, James Bond?

Sean Connery

George Lazenby

Roger Moore

Timothy Dalton

Pierce Brosnan

Daniel Craig

Personally i've only seen Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan and Roger Moore and i have to say, Roger Moore best suits the image i have about Bond. Oh, may i add, Roger Moore looks gazillion times better in his youth than he is now.

What about you?

Roger Moore. Best Bond movie was "The Man with the Golden Gun", by a long shot.

Yeah, The Man with the Golden Gun was good, but I think the best Bond movie is Live and Let Die. I really have trouble watching whole movies, and there are VERY FEW movies I can actually watch the whole thing through, but Live and Let Die is one of them :p.

OK I went for Craig ... some people might think that as odd

I grew up with Moore as Bond.

My favourite film is "The Spy Who Loved Me" ... Decent Baddie(s), Esprit and Bach ... oh and great theme tune

Did you know that there should have only been 2 Bonds before Craig ... Moore was wanted from the start but I think was doing TV stuff, and then Brosnan was wanted but had his TV career extended

Why did I pick Craig ... well I think he's a good gritty Bond ... he's not supposed to be a likeable character ... Brosnan could have been a great Bond, but they gave him terrible films with Goldeneye being the prime example of 'Bond by numbers' (where they put in everything you'd expect in a Bond film for the sake of it) ... Dalton just didn't look right, too much of a luvvie darling ... Lazenby, well the less said about him the better ... Moore, a God but the films got too Comedic towards the end ... Connery, well he's very similar in style to Craig (or the other way round if you'd prefer it) but somehow I think Craig signifies Bond better

George Lazenby would have been Bond many more times, but his agent convinced him that the franchise would not last. So he turned down the role for his second a future Bond roles.

Still we can't go having an Aussie as Bond eh?! ;)

Saw an interview with Roger Moore the other day and he wants to come back as a villain!

I once kayaked past Roger Moore's house in Falmouth Bay... he wasn't there though. :)

Sir Connery has all my respects as actor but Bond films were simply too basic for his talent. Good way to get an affirmation though...

Sir Moore definitely was Bond of my childhood. Unfortunately, in last few films he was rather too old for the role. I often had an odd feeling he would hurt himself :oook:

Dalton had a perfect face for some comedy role, got very nice movies though. One of my favorite Bond film is with him (The Living Daylights)

Brosnan had the complete character for the role. Handsome, charming, yet cold in a way. Gets my vote.

Craig killed Bond. He is everything that Bond wasn't. Haven't seen none of his movies yet. Don't even want to. Finally, I have a very hard time imagining a blond Bond :(