We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gumball 4000??

StrickenHAWK?

yes i noticed iced stopped doing it, and i thought well if we get enough people that DO actually turn up for things, like the cruises, chances are they will for this. i see what you mean though balto. And yes, on the ferarri cruise people didnt follow the rules, and one of the rules for this will be, if you dont follow rules and you are court, you are out.

My friend. Good luck. Many people say they wil turn up. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Sometimes the TDU servers are crap and don't let you in. Sometimes the TDU servers are nice and then let you join together. Sometimes the TDU servers are nice, let you join and then kick everyone.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend. Good luck. Many people say they wil turn up. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Sometimes the TDU servers are crap and don't let you in. Sometimes the TDU servers are nice and then let you join together. Sometimes the TDU servers are nice, let you join and then kick everyone.

wow, wow, that was very putting down.

Anway, DR. Evil, when are you planning for this to happen?

• 3 weeks later...

did u go ahead with the cruise or not soz for missing it

also for future reference do u all use Xfire 2 communicate and to let every one no where we all meet

and i also added nitroblueuk on xfire so if u could let me no about how things run and also if you wanna go on a cruise or do some races

minime1989.png