We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All new 2010 bmw z4!!!!!!!!!!!

Baltoman

2010 BMW Z4 moons the camera

Posted Dec 4th 2008 6:58PM by Chris Shunk

Filed under: Detroit Auto Show, Convertibles, BMW

09-z4-rump.jpg

We're waiting with bated breath for the December 15 unveiling of the all-new BMW Z4, but as we inch closer to Z-day we're getting a clearer picture of how the redesigned roadster will look. On Wednesday we caught a glimpse of the Z4 that revealed much smoother, very un-Bangle-looking side panels. Above is the newest Z4 teaser, and as you can see, its a booty shot. The first thing we noticed was the bulging rear wheel arch, which gives the Z4 a more sporting personality than its predecessor. BMW designers also added a strong character line that starts from the inside of the headlamp and continues back to the very BMW-looking tail lamps, complete with white LED accent lights. Two healthy-sized exhaust tips reside out back to keep the Z4's naturally aspirated or turbocharged 3.0L in-line six breathing freely.

z4-side-spy1.jpgIf you see the hard top and assume that you're looking at the Z4 coupe, you're likely wrong. The new Z4 will come as a hard-top convertible for 2009, with a soft-top variant rumored to be arriving one year later. Future Zs could also include an M-inspired variant with the M3's 4.0L V8 and a smaller Z2 roadster. The new Z4 looks very promising, but we'll hold off on final judgment until we can check out the high-res photos on the 15th.

[source: BMW Blog]

Saw it the other day on TorqueReport. Doesn't look any different than the normal Z4 from the front IMO, but the back is stupid, looks like a cross between an SRT-10 Viper and a Saturn Sky.

My Solution

Scrap it, use the original design, turbo it :p.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

When I look at it's tailights I was like: "why does this reminds me of a viper?"

But I'm not gonna say it's ugly. We can only judge the car after watching a video of it :D

nah, i change my mind, i took a good look at it and concluded it's absolute rubbish. you're absolutly right its a viper/saturn sky, the old one was much better. but maybe we'll get used to it, at first the new 3 series looked ugly to me but then i got used to how it looks