We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP560-4 [v1.2]

Tool831

Tool, I think Atari should thank you - You probably just got them $20 (perhaps $40 if I need to buy the megapack again).

My TDU had this bug where it kept asking for the activation, and it eventually ran out. :cry:

Oh, and by the way, before it broke, I made a Gallardo sound mod (based on a LP560-4 Polizei video I saw). It needs some changes, but it works and I may upload it soon.

-Leadfoot

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Damn I've just installed the mod and realised that with or without HDR the LP560's muffler tips are different (2 of them white 2 of them chrome) Is there anyway to fix this? The car looks really nice anyway and I'm waiting for high quality interior :)

The lp560-4 is very beautyfully done from the exterior, but its a little down that it has a low poly interior.

Tool's making two versions, a High Poly Exterior with Low Poly Interior (For external camera drivers) and both High poly Interior and Exterior (for internal camera drivers)

Tool has only released the Low Poly interior version as of writing, but within the next week definately, we should have the High Poly interior too!

I've seen a problem with the body, is much down (stage 3).

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And i don't understand why you don't put the default gallardo interior it's exactly the same and he's very good quality . some Gallardo SE have different interior and some lp 560 have different interior but it's the same .

It's one of some different interior of the gallardo se

The lp560-4

and other lp560

It's exactely the same.

I am so downloading this, even though I normally drive inside the cab. I just want an LP Lambo that bad! I'll be right there when version 2 releases! Excellent work Tool!

Edit: Glamor pics!

I too have noticed that the passenger side exhaust is bright white. I do not use HDR, so I don't know what the issue might be. Also (as seen in pic 2) I noticed that the body seems to be a little more forward than it should (wheels are too far back in the wheel well). Just letting you know in case that little nitpick hasn't been reported yet. Still loving the new Lambo! Is so pretty :D Can't wait for version 2! :D :D :D

Edit 2: Pics resized Danger Mouse

Hey tool, can u plz tell me how to turn off the HDR, and what is the different of the texture, and BTW I'm gonna try it later, keep up the good work!:dance:

Edit: I think you need to put some black strpes within the lines, like the other cars or maybe, slightly darken the glass of the head and rear light and fix some bugs and that will be 100% perfect,

I'm looking foward to your LP640,

Any Beta Pics?

Turn HDR off in your game video settings, where you set resolution etc there is a box, just untick it. :)

-------

black stripes? What bodylines? No way.. That would totally make the car ugly cause bodylines turn out thick and would totally throw the car off its looks. The bodylines are fine, at least they are smooth and mold around the car parts properly.

I can't darken the Headlight glass or rearlight glass, as its part of the actual Glass on the windows, if it was darker it would most likely make the headlights and rear lights not show. Plus this glass looks great sure the real one has it but gotta remember TDU is a game and i or most modders can't get every single detail on a real car into TDU cause TDU is very hard to mod.

--

The LP640 isn't done at all yet, until i release Version 2 and a V1.1 for the LP560-4 then ill work on it.

------

Progress update (Version 2):

The interior is now leveled out and works, however. As the interior is bugged i can't make changes to the interior.

==============================================

This took me a very very very long time, its a saturday and i was in my house all day to get this 3D interior working so i really hope you guys can enjoy this. :)

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Untitled-1-63.jpg

Working Doors and Windows too!!