We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What presents did you get?

ShadowGT

I got:

Indiana Jones Quadrilogy

Snow Patrol - A Hundred Million Suns (Superb album !)

Jennifer Ellison Official 2009 Calendar (Oh yeah :p!)

Wii Fit (Joint present for me and my sister)

Shaun Whites Snowboarding Road Trip on the Wii (Its well good especially with the wii balance board :thumbsup:)

Lee Evans Live at the 02 DVD

Mini RC Helicopter (I was like a little kid when I was playing with it :)!)

Budweiser/Ice Bucket gift set

Budweiser Gift Set

Heineken Gift Set

Haribo Starmix (Part of a joke !)

Various Addidas/Lynx/Gillette gift sets

Worst cars ever sold book (it actually makes an interesting read)

Socks and Pyjamas off my Nan ..... snoozefest .....

I think theres more but thats all I can remember off the top of my head

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice stuff there Nige

Shar wont let me have one of them :sulk:

Yeah to be honest I didn't expect alot this year but I got quite alot ....

Oh the joys of being 'single' ....... besides its a calendar everyone needs one ..... its just this calendar happens to have some nice photos of a sexy female in lingerie .... nothing wrong with it in my opinion :cheeky:.

Well it was either Jennifer Ellison or Keeley Hazell but to be honest I want the Keeley Hazell Lingerie calendar so I will treat myself to it this weekend me thinks, no harm in having in 2 calendars :cheeky:.

Well used the last of my xmas monies today to buy a PS3 accessories kit. Included a Cleaning cloth, a spare USB cable, a PS2 to PS3 controller converter, a USB cooling Fan, some vent covers & a HDMI cable. MY GOD PS3 GAMES LOOK SEXY WITH HDMI!!! (except GTA 4 as it's a 720i game running on our 1080i HD TV). Wish i had a HD TV in my room instead of having to sneak my PS3 on my mum & dad's plasma.

Nice. And if you think GTA IV looks pretty sweet on a 1080i TV, wait 'til you see GT5:P on a 1080p TV. It seriously looks better than real life :D.

I still have my christmas money, not sure what to spend it on though. I might buy BF 2142 for Mac, but I'm currently downloading something that should let me play PC games on Mac, so if that works out, I won't need to. I also want to buy Resistance 2 at some point, not yet though, still got Mirror's Edge to complete and LittleBigPlanet to mess around on.

And did Home get an xmas update??

Well it was either Jennifer Ellison or Keeley Hazell but to be honest I want the Keeley Hazell Lingerie calendar so I will treat myself to it this weekend me thinks, no harm in having in 2 calendars :cheeky:.

You jammy git, lol, by the way I think the best pic on jen's one is her walking up the stairs ;)

Nice. And if you think GTA IV looks pretty sweet on a 1080i TV, wait 'til you see GT5:P on a 1080p TV. It seriously looks better than real life :D.

I can only agree with this. GT5:P car models are another level, seriously there is no game out that rivals them, and the London track is stunning :D

Edit:

Keeley can't be on the calander! No piece of paper in the world is big enough for those 2 things hanging from her

I also agree with this :thumbsup:

I might buy BF 2142 for Mac, but I'm currently downloading something that should let me play PC games on Mac

Only way to run P.C. games (decently) inside OS X is by dual booting with windows using boot camp, then using a program called parallels to bring up the necessary stuff to play the game, so you don't have to restart, it just accesses both OS's simultaneously.

By the way, when it comes to using MSN, for the love of god don't use messenger for mac. it's pure crap, try Adium as it has many more features, such as offline messages, and looks a lot more pretty, and is infinitely more customizable. Also it is open source and supports load of networks, like AIM, ICQ, Yahoo etc. At one point there was an Xfire support add-on made by someone, abut it doesn't work since the last update, so I think it's another WIP.

Yeah, I've been using Adium for Mac, it's pretty good, but the XBlaze plug-in didn't work for me :(. And there are many programs out there that simulate Windows system files to allow Windows games to be played on Mac. At the moment I'm installing Gears of War with said program, will say if it works or not ;).

I've only used Gimp with X11 a bit, just to see what it was like, but I'll probably go for Aperture 2 at some point next year.

And yeah, Gears of War couldn't complete the installation, but the program I was using (CrossOver Games) support Half Life 2 (all the titles in Orange Box), EVE Online, World of Warcraft and various other games. I might just pick up a copy of VMWare Fusion when I have the money, a lot of people use that to play Gears of War and GTA IV.

now for my complete list as im now getting no more pressies, here goes!

£50

Sekonda Watch

Hand Drawn Poster

Big Book of TG

TG annual 09

2 books of weird facts

Juiced 2 for the PC

SPORE

NFS UC

TFATF Toykyo Drift

twenty 47 body wash kit

Box of Heroes

Lindt Golden Reindeer

After Eight Straws

New PC with Vista Buisness, ATI 3870 and a 250gb HDD plus everything else but i dont know the names >.<

Passat Diesel with the 2 litre TDI with a DSG Box

I'll just go down to the Armani Exchange then :p. Harrods is the most expensive place on Earth :p.

I know man, I went to where she works. Damn such a nice place but very very expensive. Those Armani ones I got were rather expensive from there, especially Giorgio one.

I want some Armani clothing but ain't no shops around where I live selling their stuff. Will have to check online.

I gots these

£150 from my mum

£120 from my dad

£40 from my grandma

GAME gift card thing from my brother, but he wouldn't tell me how much was on it

Phillips HS8020 shaver (finally get a new one, been stuck with the hobo look for a few weeks because my other one died xD)

Man flu survival kit

Tub of Celebrations, Quality street and another one which i forgot

Bikini babes calendar

Cool metal Stig keyring

And enough socks to last me a lifetime