We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mery Chrimsas from TDU Central

Eudemon

Hey guys!

Glad you enjoyed my Chrimsas :huh: Message, as I said I was out and a few of us had given each other crazy gifts, mine was a hat and the person I had to buy for got a brand new clock that I then removed the hours and minutes hands from, but kept the seconds! The reason for this is because this person is always telling us to make time for things they want to do. (think about it) :D She saw the funny side of it and we had a good laugh though I thought I was heading for a slap to be honest. :eek:

Anyway sorry about the MP4 thing, I just took it from my phone and uploaded it, the fact you guys searched for a way to play it says a lot so thanks mucho for that. :)

Anyway I hope you all had or are having a good Christmas. The new year is next and I really do hope that like I said 2009 is a good year for us and all our members here, you guys deserve it and it will be a joy and again I'm betting a lot of fun going through the next year and beyond with members old and new.

Cheers to all, and to all, the best!!

Happy belated Christmas guys :D !

BTW Diablo, you was a tad drunk there dude, hell I went out on Crimbo eve and I was merry but I can remember what I did, good job really because I would have had an hongover for Christmas day which isn't good. But overall yeah it was a good christmas although could have been better .......

Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry it's a bit late, I know I've not been on much the past week or two, but I've not really been on my computer much, and seeing as I had my keyboard from my computer plugged into my PS3 (makes for a lot faster messaging and PS Home) so that's kind of steering me away from my computer.

But now I have my laptop, I'll be on a lot more. So yeah, thats the reason for the belated happy xmas :D.

Merry Christmas everyone, and have a wonderful new year!!