We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 (V1.1)

Tool831

Replaces: Chevrolet Z06

Creator: Tool831

Model: Juiced 2

Features:

*New Custom Textures!

*High Poly Model

*Custom 'stock' rims

*Opening doors

*Opening windows

*Accurate details

*Moving guages

*Moving gear shifting

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Download

20090115122847_copy.jpg

20090115122811_copy.jpg

Hi tool!

Your new mods are very nice, but I have one question: How can you do that in a few hours?

I worked on the R8 more than 40 hours, I have to change every polygen by myself...and it's still a buggy beta.

And you do mods in a few hours? :confused:

How can you do that?!?!

Hi tool!

Your new mods are very nice, but I have one question: How can you do that in a few hours?

I worked on the R8 more than 40 hours, I have to change every polygen by myself...and it's still a buggy beta.

And you do mods in a few hours? :confused:

How can you do that?!?!

Well simple... I've been doing mods just near when modding took off i believe i was the 2nd modder after Basbas2004.

So i have alot of experience (Not saying you don't etc) Ive just been doing mods for a very long time basically and i know how to do them. I did this car in about 8 hours?

After actually trying these mods out, I started to respect people like tool, reaper, (other people I tried their mods out) and Reilsss, you're sound mods are amazing ;) just some of them don't fit the cars(like you're Viper one sounds like a Gallardo V10), and also Djey since without the "Modding tools" none of those would be here