We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382: Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" v2.1 available

thunderhawk17382

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You rule and thx for listening to our friendly advices!:thumbsup:

Just a little more work and it'll be perfect!:excited:

In the mean time I've found a better idle sound for the eleanor, it's nothing big,but it's closer to the real thing, so here it is updated to V1.1!:)(same old thread)

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=8541

p.s. You should really think about it,when you finish the model,to make it available for the shelby daytona also, because of it's performance(in the movie,the car is faaaast!:D)and fun to drive factor!;) I don't know how complicated it is,but compared to what you've done,moving two camera positions and making shure the car sits normaly on it's wheels doesn't seem like a big problem does it?:confused: pleeeeeeaseeee?:drool::nuts:

(normal bodyswap doesn't work well obviously)

You rule and thx for listening to our friendly advices!:thumbsup:

p.s. You should really think about it,when you finish the model,to make it available for the shelby daytona also, because of it's performance(in the movie,the car is faaaast!:D)and fun to drive factor!;) I don't know how complicated it is,but compared to what you've done,moving two camera positions and making shure the car sits normaly on it's wheels doesn't seem like a big problem does it?:confused: pleeeeeeaseeee?:drool::nuts:

(normal bodyswap doesn't work well obviously)

A Dodge Challenger RT or AC 289 can fit on it good, they have the second and third highest acceleration in Class G(Both 0-60 4.9 in stage 3, 5.5 stage 0) the Challenger accelerates better because of its very high power, I put mine over the AC since I don't use that car.

Edit: The AC's wheels are a bit too big, not sure about the Challenger, check it out and post a pic.

A Dodge Challenger RT or AC 289 can fit on it good, they have the second and third highest acceleration in Class G(Both 0-60 4.9 in stage 3, 5.5 stage 0) the Challenger accelerates better because of its very high power, I put mine over the AC since I don't use that car.

Edit: The AC's wheels are a bit too big, not sure about the Challenger, check it out and post a pic.

was fiting before on AC,after hi reales new beta,it looks ugly on it cus wheels not fit at all anymore...now it fits better on spyker,but still a littlebit will see wheels problem...sry for bad english...and yeah performac on gt500 not so best for eleanor,max speed like only 246 km/h:confused: