We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 35 Entry

Speed

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct. The picture must contain the sign and car(s)/bike(s)

:)

It doesn't state that in the rules though. From the rules it isn't mandatory to include a vehicle unless they are changed but for now Reaper can enter a picture which doesn't include a car or bike.

It's over the filesize limit as it's 887kb or so. Don't save it in PNG, save in Jpeg. That way you will have a better chance of being below the limit.

Well, I thought its true as to the attachments...but OK ;)

It doesn't state that in the rules though. From the rules it isn't mandatory to include a vehicle unless they are changed but for now Reaper can enter a picture which doesn't include a car or bike.

Well, I thought its obvious. The photos contained a vehicle since the beginning, so why are you surprised?

I asked Speed to update the rules, as he sent me a PM with a question about the next theme and I gave him an idea, that's all. It's been clear for most of the ppl here.

That's the problem with words, the original means this and someone else does that, but then that's why it's clarified later and well before the deadline thus everyone can adhere to the guidelines wanted.

I'll edit it to say X sign showing with your vehicle.

That Nissan GT-R is really nice, I hope there will be a new version...

cheers.. but the version is perfect on exterior although theres a glitch on the shadow but yeh :P the model is absolutly gorgeous. All thats needed is a proper interior, but a new version isnt needed atall.