We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Kooolyan: Rolls-Royce PHANTOM mansory

Cadillac sixteen

why r u keep posting every single mod, not every mod in the world needs to be inside TDUC Forum, we can view the forum by ourselves......

Im not posting every single mod in here just some good ones...

and like i said to tool i can stop posting some cars from diffrent forums when i irritate you guys with that ill stop that immediately cuz thats not my intention.....

i exuse myself when i disturb someone:cheers:

Guest RB26DETT

I don't see the logic why you guys are up on his grille. If he did post it without permission from the creator then that's a reason to get all fired up.

At least he acknowledges he's not the creator and links you to a site to make your lives easier. If he didn't link you, I bet some of you wouldn't even know such a mod exists.

Imo do you have to post every single mod? Btw do you even ask for permission to post?

I don't see the logic why you guys are up on his grille. If he did post it without permission from the creator then that's a reason to get all fired up.

Tool Did Ask If He Is Getting Permission And As He Didnt Answer That It Seems Like He Has Not.

why r u keep posting every single mod, not every mod in the world needs to be inside TDUC Forum, we can view the forum by ourselves......

Each mod needs another thread logic, isnt it ? :)

Anyway, why shouldnt he be allowed to share it with us ? He doesnt edit or steal anything. He just gives us photo's and the download link (or thread if it isnt finished). I cant read what they say on that forum, so thanks Cadillac for posting it :thumbsup:

do you even ask for permission to post?

i havent asked the creator cuz, it sounds strange but, i though its not necessary...

first of all: i havent changed anything at the name; author; textures or something at the mod itself

At least he acknowledges he's not the creator and links you to a site to make your lives easier. If he didn't link you, I bet some of you wouldn't even know such a mod exists.

I ALWAYS say that im not the creator:

I´M NOT THE CREATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take every information 1:1 from the source and post it here(name of the car, pics........)

I dont offer a alternative download or something. Every link goes to the original thread NEVER to a download.

Its more like a advertising for the modder not something else

pls correct me if Im wrong

thanks

:cheers:

Caddilac is doing a good thing, if you ask me. He's being selfless and only trying to get the original modder's work more downloads. He isn't offering a mirror, he's not claiming it as his own work. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with what he is doing.

No arguments below my post please! I don't want this thread to turn into a heated debate.

If author disagrees with that, he only has to tell Cadillac sixteen to stop posting and I'm sure Cadillac will.

What he has done is very respectful of modders' job and take the opportunity to bring these projects at a worldwide level. Why complain ?

Tool and T3hReaper: if you prefer to keep your work on your own website, it's your opinion and everyone should respect it. But don't try to make your law on cases which don't belong to you. It's boring to see you reacting like that :rolleyes:

Does anyone care for the poor guy who made it for GTA SA?

LINK!

Tbch I don't think a lot of the people who download the mods here care who made it. Nowone has obviously noticed he gets no permission, and the people who have couldn't care less, and we've seen Yus0f obviously doesn't as long as he gets his download.

Are Tool your king? Dont listen to him;) He think he are the best modder..

Tool Did Not Say He Is The Best Modder. And Its Not Relevant In This Thread. All You Are Intrested Is In Mods, You Dont Care About The Modders Reputation Or Anything Else. Alongs You Get The Mod You Want You Couldnt Care.

Caddilac is doing a good thing, if you ask me. He's being selfless and only trying to get the original modder's work more downloads. He isn't offering a mirror, he's not claiming it as his own work. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with what he is doing.

No arguments below my post please! I don't want this thread to turn into a heated debate.

Actually That Website Is Against Forum Rules. It Is Advertising The Other Website Without Diablos Decision. Also He Is Not Getting Author Permission To Post Them Here Which Is Also Against Forum Rules.

Tool and T3hReaper: if you prefer to keep your work on your own website, it's your opinion and everyone should respect it. But don't try to make your law on cases which don't belong to you. It's boring to see you reacting like that :rolleyes:

What Does This Have Do To With This?

Me And Tool Have Gotten Permission From Diablo To Do This. All The Other Modders Do Not Have Permission To Use There Another Website To Get The Download Links. Check Forum Rules.

Also I Would Stop Posting Mods From That Website As It Is Also Promoting Illegal Content Which Diablo Is Aware Of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem With My Post Then Keep It To Yourself As I Do Not Care!!

Can everyone please calm down. The way I see it is that he has linked to a mod on another site that is in progress and credited the author and not direct linked to a download page etc. Whether or not it is a stolen or hacked model is yet to be found out and if this is just an innocent "look at what I found" thread, I can't see the point in flaming the OC.

Whether the site linked in question is against forum rules is for higher powers to look into and decide. Until then could you all stop taking the law into your own hands and if you find a post/thread that you do not agree with please use the report button (report.gif) and it will be dealt with as soon as possible. Thanks

Tool Did Not Say He Is The Best Modder. And Its Not Relevant In This Thread. All You Are Intrested Is In Mods, You Dont Care About The Modders Reputation Or Anything Else. Alongs You Get The Mod You Want You Couldnt Care.

Actually That Website Is Against Forum Rules. It Is Advertising The Other Website Without Diablos Decision. Also He Is Not Getting Author Permission To Post Them Here Which Is Also Against Forum Rules.

What Does This Have Do To With This?

Me And Tool Have Gotten Permission From Diablo To Do This. All The Other Modders Do Not Have Permission To Use There Another Website To Get The Download Links. Check Forum Rules.

Also I Would Stop Posting Mods From That Website As It Is Also Promoting Illegal Content Which Diablo Is Aware Of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem With My Post Then Keep It To Yourself As I Do Not Care!!

Get a life ;)