We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Zonda F sound (new version!)

Skepsis

Here's the sound for the Zonda I just made.:) It's based on the Viper,but doesn't have the viper's harsh high rpms,it just continues to scream to the redline!;) I know it's not perfect,but it's better than the anemic original one...

p.s. I had to record the video in the tunnel of course!:lol::D

http://files.filefront.com/zonda+C+audiobnk/;13271831;/fileinfo.html

Since neither you guys or me were satisfied with my first sound(I knew it sounded viperish>cuz it came from the viper:rolleyes:;)),I made another one with real zonda f idle and a mix of different samples for the rest...also,it "seems" to rev much higher now,almost F1 style:D...anyway,I KNOW it still isn't IT,but again,that's the best I can do for now...if only there was an real zonda owner around here(but then again if he owned the Zonda he'd be driving the real thing and not wasting time with us here!:cheeky::D) to record a stable 2,4,6,7x1000rpm sounds then it would be no problem;),but as it is...try to enjoy this one:

http://files.filefront.com/zonda+F+NEWzip/;13283416;/fileinfo.html

*I don't know why,but youtube kinda messed up the sound(sounds more syntetic in the clip than it really is!):confused:

----

p.s. Use the first sound for Viper if u like it better then original:cool:...

I agree with you Justin. I would have thought it sounded a bit more like this. If you could

Especially at 1:59 the noise is so high pitched it actually pierces your ears for a moment and that downshifting is incredible! I doubt anyone will ever manage to recreate the sound though. :(

TheScottishSpotter & RB26DETT: YEah It's one of the hardest sounds to make,but bear in mind it doesn't sound like that from the inside while you're driving it!

(hihihi gay 'talians:D;))

Anyway,I'm trying to make a higher pitched version(with real idle too),but the damn thing glitches now so I'm dealing with that right now...if I manage to make it sound right,I'll post it...

New version is much improved :cool:

I particularly like the "off" sounds, they're awesome.

There's just something about the on-sounds that, makes me feel like I'm driving a toy car.

Been listening to the clip The Spotter posted and I don't think it's that the sound is actually so high pitch, but rather that it hits a certain resonance frequency that causes the "ear piercing" effect.

I tried using the on-sounds from the TDU SoundMod version 2 (from this site) and it worked quite well.

But I think you could make it better, try taking a look at them.

If you used the on_4000, on_6000 and on_7000 and just slightly upped the pitch on the 6000&7000 and adjusted volume levels to match your off-sounds, wich are perfect "as is", I think the result might be quite close to that clip, without the outdoor-reverb and ear-piercing ofcourse :) unless you can do magic. :lol:

• 5 years later...