We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Lost And Damned Release Party! =]

BAk99

the-lost-and-damned-logo-490.jpg

Content:Grand Theft Auto IV: Lost And Damned

Price: 1600 Microsoft Points

Availability: Not available in Japan

Size: 1.78 GB

Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,INTENSE VIOLENCE, NUDITY,STRONG LANGUAGE,STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT,USE OF ALCOHOL,USE OF DRUGS,GAME EXPERIENCE MAY CHANGE DURING ONLINE PLAY] Johnny is a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City, but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club’s President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?

Purchase The Lost and Damned and add it to your Xbox 360 download queue

Celebrations For More GTA Madness XD Milk and Cookies all round.

Who's Buyin? Am waitin for my download to finish as we speak :thumbsup:

Upload your pics here :D

The Official bit from Major Nelson

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned

Content: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned

Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,INTENSE VIOLENCE, NUDITY,STRONG LANGUAGE,STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT,USE OF ALCOHOL,USE OF DRUGS,GAME EXPERIENCE MAY CHANGE DURING ONLINE PLAY] Johnny is a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City, but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club’s President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?

I have it and can definitely say it's 1600point price is justified, it satisfies my craving for rock, bikes and more missions perfectly and I've been enjoying it all day since about 10am... been a long time since i was so riveted to a game =D

£15 for what is claimed to be 10+ hours gameplay, I don't think that's too bad, I know some of my games I've completed in less than 10 hours and paid £30 or £40 for them, so seems fair enough.

Yeh its like an entire game basically, without all the extra hardcopy and production costs =]

+rep

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned

Content: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned

Cheers for info aswell Nodz, was gona put it up later on when a made this but never had the time.

Have they added any decent RnB (read: oldschool RnB from the 80's, back when it was cool :D) hell any new music besides old school rock ????

There is only so much Bump N' Grind I can take ... (no that is not a sexual innuendo !) ... anyway yeah I'll download this DLC anyway so it doesn't really matter just curious thats all ...

one thing is pretty annoying about it though, if you go back to niko's campaign, the new cars, guns, bikes and music all disappear. these can only be accessed in johnny's saves, which is pretty weak as by the end of the campaign you only have one house, which is in Alderney.

i hope R* fix this, as i was really disappointed when i tried to get a rhapsody (small, fun little hatch) in Niko's game to do some races...

Is this worth buying if you don't like bikes?

hmmm, hard to tell.. am not reeli a bike fan.. but every mission consists on gettin on your own custom bike lmao. but the cars are still fun on chases.. the fun isnt there though cos its not niko :oook: but its still a good expansion.

A dont get it tho. like people are sayin, the new cars n bikes etc. arent in the original game but Lost And Damned is round about the same time as when niko is doin the very same mission as you do for elizabetha... :confused:

Am sure they'll be a patch. Do buy tho for jst more sheer gta time wastin :D

Just tried out some racing online, and swiftly remembered why I stopped playing online games with randomers. They are a bunch of complete idiots, XBL is American Child heaven these days.

The only online game modes that interest me in the slightest is Free Mode (With friends, randomers turn it into a DM server) and racing. I hate to report that the racing is no longer fun anymore. I was winning every race only to get some retard who was crying over the mic wait for me to lap him then smack me with a bat off the damn bike. Great addition, the ability to hit people is fine, if XBL wasn't so damn laggy, I got killed by one guy when he was 2 car lengths behind me!!

It's a simple fix for Rockstar, take away the damn bats, it's racing, not deathmatching. Before someone says, "it's GTA, it's all about deathmatching", then why did GTAIV have such a lovely online game mode that we can no longer use in TLAD. (I know if I switch back I can race without weapons, but I want a clean motorcycle race...).

Love the offline though.