We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Early Concept Art/Ingame Screens (not Official) [!UPDATE #5 2009-07-18]

Eudemon

FANGKOO BADNED!

Well, looking at how serious they are about offroad, i hope they do it trully properly! seriously nasty mud that bogs you down that you can actually get stuck in (I.e. mr gallardo gets stuck off the bat)

Things like 4x4s breeze through muddy sections (at no more than 50mph!) Rally pedgree cars like Evos go full throttle spraying mud everywhere, little things like Audi A3s bumble through the muck but with skill can get through (think TG African challenge) and the lambo just buries itself... sounds gorgeous to me

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they could saved the Buggy-things, yeah it looks cool, probably, but not in TDU2! Geez, SUV's are enough IMO..

And I love the rain effect and the dirt effect on the car, aswell the SUV's :) I hope its going to be some confirmed facts about TDU2 soon, I can't wait hehe

$20 says the first cars you'll be seeing off road when you go online for the first time in TDU 2 will be n00b's in A class Supercars. :D

Agreed. :cheeky:

'Course, I am not a noob and I plan on driving some on-road cars along the dirt back roads, taking pics, and practicing rallying. :) This will be a great game, whether there are noobs in smashed Ferrari's in trees or not. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

about the rain, i'd like to remind you that one of the trailers of TDU has a race between gallardo and a DB9 when its rainy, although on the game there wasnt any rain feature, anyways i hope its really from TDU2 thats gonna be cool there will be an off road cars, we'll do an off-road cruises :D

about the rain, i'd like to remind you that one of the trailers of TDU has a race between gallardo and a DB9 when its rainy, although on the game there wasnt any rain feature, anyways i hope its really from TDU2 thats gonna be cool there will be an off road cars, we'll do an off-road cruises :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-QmE76tqFY

I mentioned that before too, i hope they dont tone these pictures down like they did with that

yeah, but the TDU trailer #1 was obviously a CGI sequence... definitely not game footage...

the pictures in the first post are actual TDU2 shots... or at least images generated by a game engine (quite possibly TDU1's) and they clearly show fuel, weather and a top down. There's also the dirt track which will have been modeled, they're serious about this.

I just hope they don't get ahead of themselves and make the game either crap or a duke nukem forever timescale development

Guest RB26DETT
$20 says the first cars you'll be seeing off road when you go online for the first time in TDU 2 will be n00b's in A class Supercars. :D

nah. it's gonna be noobs in f class cars cause they'll be starting the game and buy a 350z and go off road immediately. :p

Make sure you read the text. BADNED might be teasing us with these images but he's not going to show things that might spoil any future announcements about marques and such especially since that is all down to licencing and can and sometimes does fall through right at the end when everything looks done.

Remember these are early shots so don't take too much from them, and if like he says we see it at E3 then I'm sure surprise will be the order of the day.

Make sure you read the text. BADNED might be teasing us with these images but he's not going to show things that might spoil any future announcements about marques and such especially since that is all down to licencing and can and sometimes does fall through right at the end when everything looks done.

Remember these are early shots so don't take too much from them, and if like he says we see it at E3 then I'm sure surprise will be the order of the day.

Yes i suppose, i think its definite which island its going to be on though, it isnt a bad thing i suppose, oahu was great