We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Great Debate 2009.

TDU 505

A or B?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. A or B?

• A
    • B

Oh, do you ever encounter the time where the 2 layers don't match up?

Well take one, and turn it over the whole roll. (Assume position B. If you take the layer closest to you, turn it one round, around the back of the whole roll and it should line up!)

Well take one, and turn it over the whole roll. (Assume position B. If you take the layer closest to you, turn it one round, around the back of the whole roll and it should line up!)

Does a toiltet paper roll has to be so complicated...:confused::oook:

Then it become even more complicated when you have 3/4 layers :p

Ah! Bottom luxury =D

3/4 Layers?

I mean, take layer A, the one closest to you, and make an backward arc with it so it ends up as the layer further away from you now

I know what you mean, but sometimes with 3 layers it's more complicatedm especially if it starts to rip if the inital bit of glue isn't applied properly :p

*rain check*

wtf am I posting this for? haha!

I voted A, avoids the risk of having it dangle into the toilet.

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

*sigh* I think i just lost faith in humanity.