We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Christian Gaming reviews

ShadowGT

It seems strange they're writing reviews based off other reviews ¬.¬

5.6.2008: (Note: I have not played this game since it is rated "M" and isn't allowed on the Fellowship U campus' date=' so I am basing this mini-review on Secular media reports.) Grand Theft Auto IV is a game designed to brain-wash players into the Atheist worldview. In it you play [b']Nick[/b], an immigrant recently arrived to Liberty City
:rofl:

Guest LeetPix

LMAO, this site is hilarious, the guy who made that site needs to get slapped on the face with a baseball bat tho and have his site taken down D:

The player controls the Master Chef who in a surprise twist turns out to be more than just a military cook... he's also a super soldier (I think this was the plot of a Steven Seagal movie I saw before I was born again, only that was set on a Navy ship and he fought terrorists instead of aliens. But it's the same general idea.) It's a war game, so there's lots of violence, but it's against aliens (God hasn't said anything yet about aliens, so I guess that's morally acceptable for now). However, the alien forces are called "the Covenant" and are depicted as having strong religious values and a desire for Salvation, so they are undoubtedly a reference to Christians.

LOL! a simple typo (MASTER CHIEF) makes them think he is a kitchen workers, how do these pathetic inebriates understand how to use a computer!? hahahahahahah

How can you review something you've never played, it's clear they havn't played half these games, so they shouldn't have reviewed them.

Also, that military cook thing made me laugh, so +rep Who :D

Also just read this...

did you know that the word "satire" is really a combination of the words "Satan" and "ire"? It's true, I read it somewhere.

in GTA IV 'review'

...It also uses something called "Euphoria" which treats humans as "rag dolls" who act only in accordance to physics' date=' which is what Atheistic Materialism teaches...[/quote']

:wtf:game animation engine software as a weapon against God! :rofl::crackup:

did you see the link about apple?

Take for example Apple Computers, makers of the popular Macintosh line of computers. The real operating system hiding under the newest version of the Macintosh operating system (MacOS X) is called... Darwin! That's right, new Macs are based on Darwinism! While they currently don't advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. Furthermore, the Darwin OS is released under an "Open Source" license, which is just another name for Communism. They try to hide all of this under a facade of shiny, "lickable" buttons, but the truth has finally come out: Apple Computers promote Godless Darwinism and Communism.

there we go, apparently we're all pagans and atheists for knowing stuff about computers! and if you're using the open source firefox, or chrome, or any other open source browser you're all communists!

also, i use a mac, where are my lick-able buttons? they all taste a bit crap to me

:p fail

I'm christian and I say one thing: LOL. I agree with somethings like doom, GTA IV, Diablo and those ones.. but.. SPORE? Tetris? Thats just nonsense! seriously! If people make sexual creatures in SPORE thats their fault, not the game. I wanna play some games that they posted up there :D Heaven looks awesome. Bibleman FTW! I've already played Catechuman, awesome game. Yes we should stay alert, but please. Don't overreact.

• 1 month later...

TETRIS IS EVIL!

Uhhh no it isnt

And For the record im christian

this guy needs a life and to STOP! living on a bible camp

its like, Duhhh, Im Not Aloud To Play Tetris, Uhhh, Because It Like, Duhh, Makes You Like, Uhh.........Fail.

attack of the sunday school zombies lol, i think the ok'd christian games would be quite a giggle to play, something very Ned Flanders about the whole thing.

Super 3D Noah's Ark is a great one, so who's going to tell then that the game engine is the same one that powered castle wolfenstein, a tale of nazi's and supernatural forces leading up to a face of with good old adolf himself, all be it in a robo suit.

this is also a great referance:- Forgiveness (Breakthrough Gaming, PC)

Forgiveness is an awesome turn-based RPG series (there are three games, or chapters) where you lead Jimmy, Esther, Clown, and Paul on a quest to change the world using the power of forgiveness. The graphics and gameplay are old school, like old Final Fantasy or Zelda games only without the occult or homosexual influences. Each chapter is inexpensive (only $9.95) and appropriate for all ages. †††††

homosexual influences??? where??? and how the fook would they know, have they played them? it seems like a case of do as i say, not as i do...