We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ugly Cars

HighlineDSG

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated the Estoque from the beginning, as with the two new Murcs. The Murcielago roadster had a ridiculously high butt, and that of the California was just awful. The ZR1 has the tacky hood thing (Though perhaps I'm just bitter because I liked the GTR holding the record), and the Quant, well, I'll leave that to you.

EDIT: I wasn't trying to be funny -_-

TVR Sagaris isnt ugly, it looks how it should, Mean and rough!

+1!!!

Sagaris is a beaut! :D

Sagaris is the worst TVR, I hate it! :bsod:

Aww, crap, didn't realize you'd already posted it :rolleyes:

Anywho

[flamesuit]

2009_ferrari_california_many_colors.jpg

[/flamesuit]

Oh, and, hmm. I hate the back end of the XJ220, but I absolutely love the rest, so I don't think it deserves to have a picture posted, it's too good ;)

u forgot the, Reventon!

I'm sorry to see this thread's becoming 'ur favorite supercar is uglier than mine favorite supercar' kinda thread....

I'd go much amusing way...like 'The Ugliest Cars in History of Mankind'

This is Renault 900 prototype. The question for a cookie: Which side is the front??

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/wroomster/ugly%20cars/Renault900_prototype_front.jpghttp://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/wroomster/ugly%20cars/Renault900_prototype_rear.jpg

Dodge Viper *hides from Balto* (no intention of a flame war, just a personal opinion)

Your personal opinion goes against my will! DIE!!!!!!! *Smokes redvette* Nah J/K. Obviously you'd say that cause you like vettes..

Anyway..

VW Beetle (old one) Can't stand this crap!

vw_beetle.jpg

Hyundai Vera Cruz

08_Hyundai_VeraCruz_20_(544x408).jpg

Fiat Mille UNO

fiat-uno-mille-fire.jpg

Guest RB26DETT
How could I forget this one...

you guys get the honda city over there as well? the current one doesn't look too bad. the front is nice, the rear is ugly.

uhm, Nissan 370Z

NO!

I hated the Estoque from the beginning, as with the two new Murcs. The Murcielago roadster had a ridiculously high butt, and that of the California was just awful. The ZR1 has the tacky hood thing (Though perhaps I'm just bitter because I liked the GTR holding the record), and the Quant, well, I'll leave that to you.

EDIT: I wasn't trying to be funny -_-

Fake record because the Nissan cheated. (no war intended)

The ZR1 is amazing, and its not the record holder any more, the Viper ACR is.(I think)