We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ugly Cars

HighlineDSG

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, Morgans make my eyes want to vomit. Look at their failed attempt at a race car.

WARNING: DIRECT VISUAL CONTACT MAY RESULT IN EYE CANCER, LOSS OF EYESIGHT, OR IN SOME EXTREME CASES, INSTANT DEATH, SHORTLY FOLLOWED BY LOSS OF BOWEL CONTROL.

-Snip-

I don't really see how anyone can think Morgans are ugly.

And i have seen that race car, its nowhere near a failed attempt, it did pretty well when i saw it race at Silverstone.

Guest RB26DETT

i don't know if i can consider morgan's being ugly. it has the stylish, british look. i don't like their styling but to others it may be beautiful.

yup that's why I think the beautiful and ugly cars threads can be easily joined and we can continue arguing about the same car being ugly and beautiful at the same time.

And that's why I think we should concentrate on cars which can not possibly be pretty to anyone sane....like this one..'36 Stout Carab

uhm,

Jaguar XJS:

jaguar-xjs-f3q-st.jpg

Jaguar XJ-220 Coupe:

1994%20jag%20xj200%20f2.jpg

Jaguar E-Type:

Jaguar-E-Type.jpg

Jaguar X-Type:

2008-Jaguar-X-Type-001.jpg

Jaguar S-Type:

2007_Jaguar_SType_ext_1.jpg

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead. And don't edit out a mod edit again! thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
uhm,

Jaguar XJS:

Jaguar XJ-220 Coupe

Jaguar E-Type:

Jaguar X-Type:

Jaguar S-Type:

Someone definitely doesnt like Jaguars :p

I really dont think any of them deserve to be in this thread though, The E-type and the XJ220 are stunners, but the others arent ugly, just average :)

^ I must partly agree with Highline here. The side profile and some rear bits are fine, but not that special. However the front is pretty ugly. Its mouth looks like some hideous fish, and IMO is more ugly than the S Type, which I don't find that bad. And as for the E Type being the car that is 'the sex'; two words - Aston Vantage.

e-type01.jpg

The XJS was too 70's, even though the random features like the side walls behind the cabin (added when it was thought the car would be mid engined, but they forgot to take them off) add a bit of pizzaz, the overall car is too boxy. And especially the picture Highline posted with the US spec bumpers.

The XJ220 is amazingly cool, but faces the same sort of problems as the E Type - a weird mouth. Its just too big so doesn't work on the roads (unless in the US, where the roads match the people - big).

^^ nice of you to say which SUV it is :p

I'm guessing its the navigator though

Its got presence, I wouldnt call it very ugly, the design just looks very un-natural, like things have just been glued on afterwards etc

You mean sort of the flashy, unmatching and connected look. I agree, but to the general public, it's pretty ugly lol. Anybody not fancying the new S-Class rear end?