We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How often do you swear? (No swearing)

Tool831

How Often do you swear?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How Often do you swear?

• Daily
    • Monthly
    • Yearly
    • Everyday every min
    • Only when around friends
    • Only when i hurt myself
    • Other..

Well, you`re not suposed to but the fact you`re Christian isn`t supposed to mean that you go to church or read the Bible. It`s just religion, other religion`s people also swear. ;)

Being christian means you belive and serve Jesus Christ, and it also means that you're supposed to have the Bible as your guide and go to church every sunday (or other days) and many other great things that can only be explained when you have The Lord's Spirit in you. It's not just a religion, It's an important decision you make, and once you make that decison, you follow with all your heart the rules God has created for your life. I'll stop here because I know this will turn out to be another religious disscussion.

But understand, swearing is a serious thing and its an awful thing too. It is best if a Christian leaves God and say: "I'm a wicked man and I like to swear" than say: "I swear, but don't worry, I'm still christian ;D"

I only swear when hurt myself, some retarded driver comes on my way when I'm in hurry, when really out-of-my-head angry.

I hate when ppl swearing just because of theirs limited vocabulary, like an extension for their poor language and there are more of them every day...

Totally disagree, Not everyone does it, and if you're christian then YOU SHALL NOT SWEAR.. If you read "James, 3:1-end" in the Bible you'd understand before saying that even christians do it.

I don't like to get into christian stuff, so ill just explain this once and ill move on without going onto it again.

I've been classified by a christian that im Satan's devil. So there is no way im reading a 500000 page bible. It might burn me. :cheeky: I'm proud of that cause it beats the hell out of being emo or goth.. (which im none) :oook:

Anyways it was a figure of speech, im not that dumb to think Christians say stuff what i say.. I can make a sentence of swearing. xD But hey i get that from my family and other Australian people. :cool:

I swear way too much, I'm supposed to be a lady

Lady's can swear. Not a big problem. :)

Not everyone. I have the same position as Balto in this thread. I am a Christian and love God with al my heart. I, thereby, do not swear. That's not to say that i never swaer ever because I am not a perfect man and neither is anyone else. But it does mean that I do not make a habid out of it in the least.

I selecteed yearly because, on average, I am guessing I may swear about 10-20 times in an entire year by mistake. But that's about it.

All the time, whether it be on Teamspeak, with friends, on games and in general situations. Most of the time when I either hurt myself, get told to do something I don't want to do or when something bad happens etc..

My parents used to hate me swearing but they think it's just a part of my everyday life as they can hear me swearing at others in my room, usually on Teamspeak. :p

Not everyone. I have the same position as Balto in this thread. I am a Christian and love God with al my heart. I, thereby, do not swear. That's not to say that i never swaer ever because I am not a perfect man and neither is anyone else. But it does mean that I do not make a habid out of it in the least.

I selecteed yearly because, on average, I am guessing I may swear about 10-20 times in an entire year by mistake. But that's about it.

+rep if I can.. 2 members on this thread "haz teh wisdom"

Hah, I guess its an Australian thing to do - we are relaxed what do you expect?

I swear almost all the time, but not in a bad sense so much as to emphasize a point or yell at my stupid teachers who cant teach for crap. Other then that, practically everyone here swears, including my boss, work colleagues and school principals' - you get used to it.

As for the religious thing - in my personal opinion, and I'm not forcing this upon anyone; I believe it to be a bit of a farce - considering even the church ministers over here swear.. haha xD

I swear ALL the time. And I mean that. I try not to but I can speak my swearing language better than english most of the time.

I'm going to try cut down on it because I've got into a lot of trouble over the years by swearing.