We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Honda CRX SI-R (Released V1.0)

Tool831

Its a funny little car I thought I'd never use it but I ended up putting it on the Saturn Curve, my brother likes it so I kept it(never liked the curve anyways) and it also has 5 gears like the real thing, and I replaced the Saturns with Honda's now :D (S2000, CRX)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a funny little car I thought I'd never use it but I ended up putting it on the Saturn Curve, my brother likes it so I kept it(never liked the curve anyways) and it also has 5 gears like the real thing, and I replaced the Saturns with Honda's now :D (S2000, CRX)

Same thing as I did, I've also placed it on the Saturn Curve :D

Tool you are a man of many talents i hope maybe ou can teach me to build a car lol, id love to make the EG civic i used to try on GTA vice city but the person helping me wasnt english sooo didnt go down well

Please keep making cars like this haha

[admin edit:] Please no requests thanks.

Oh man,

Heres a hell of a combo for you.

Download this, then use the Ariel attom sound...

epicness

Just like swapping a real k20 into honda crx in real life.

Nice touch also. It looks so "jdm" style and clean. Also one hell of a sleeper fully tuned. Love the jdm amber signals. Infact. i just love this car. period.

"T3HREAPER" your the fail.

oh course I have a the magic map! I use a lot of other mods. This one doesn't work for me.

Your the only one that has the problem, everyone else seems to have it working.

So its your problem.. Somewhere you have gone wrong and caused TDU to freeze.

It also could be the radial.cbd? or whatever cause's TDU to freeze, but this is not the topic to talk about that.

My post is not a request or anything... just information for car swappers ;)

Firstly, I must reckon this car conversion mod is rather accurate and high quality, as tool831 is used to making it.

Here the results when replacing Saturn SKY by this CRX:

+ cameras are OK (nice !)

+ performance is rather near to a CRX

+ easy to rename (Saturn -> Honda, SKY -> CRX SI-R)

+ passenger position is OK.

- redline is a bit too low for such a japanese car

- using Ariel Atom (Honda Civic) sound : low rpms do not sound at all, very weird... I guess Saturn SKY sound has to be modified with Saladine's samples to fit correctly. I might do this.

- there's a hole between rims and tires, hard to explain but not very important to me finally

- driver position is not correct, as car height is lower than TT one. His head passes through the roof, and his back through the seat :lol:

- I noticed a glitch on middle of doors, looks like interior (low res one) triangles passing through.

To summarize, not a perfect swap, but I'm having fun with it already.

I'm reserving Curve Slot for S2000 or NSX ;)

Logos are in this file: \Euro\Bnk\FrontEnd\AllRes\LogoTexturePage.bnk, you have to edit textures into it.

Next step: shop name should be changed, on-road logo also (but no one did find where it is :( )

• 3 weeks later...