We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FMyLife?

TDU 505

Warning. Contains swearing. Not suitable for children under, uhm. Young children.

Those in the know will understand what that is.

Well here's a website where users can post their own "FML" stories. Some are funny and some are UTTERLYROFLOTDDTS!

http://www.fmylife.com/

Have some fun, and post some funny ones you think that others here may like! :D

Ya know, sometimes I do wonder how true all those stories are...

I think that too, but what goes through my mind is.

No way are these true they are really stupid, but there are also many stupid people in this world and one of them has bound to happen to someone. So yea narrow it down to it, 1 or 2 of them have actually happened.

Today, I saw an commercial for some sort of meaty beef dish. The camera zoomed in on the dish and my mouth watered because it looked so delicious. Then flashed the next scene: golden retrievers running through a field and eating from their bowl. My mouth just watered for a dog food commerical. FML

Owned! :rofl:

Today, I was at my boyfriends house and we were having sex. He has a game on in the background and one of his friends started talking to him. He immediately threw me off and said "I have to answer this." He went over to his computer and started talking to them. FML

Hahaha I have a feeling this one has happened before.

• 7 months later...

Having a bad day?

Having a bad day? Need something to Cheer you up? Well do i have the perfect Website for you! :

Always makes me feel better, when im down, and depressed. Its pretty much where people post there TERRIBLE days.

P.S By the way im not advertising, just decided to make it catchy, and its a good way to make yourself feel better about your life :p.

Today, I stopped by the gun store to pick up a new concealed weapon for protection. As I was leaving the store, a man came up behind me, hit me with a crowbar, and stole my gun. FML

Today, the electrician came because our kitchen light has been flickering. After examining the installation, he screws the lightbulb tighter in the socket. My parents both are PhDs. FML

Okay then :lol:

Having a bad day? Need something to Cheer you up? Well do i have the perfect Website for you! :

Always makes me feel better, when im down, and depressed. Its pretty much where people post there TERRIBLE days.

P.S By the way im not advertising, just decided to make it catchy, and its a good way to make yourself feel better about your life :p.

Please search before you make a new thread, as there was clearly one already which the user had posted a warning with and named with the name of the website so it was very easy to find. I've merged your thread in here now to save space.