We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey everyone.

Lethel Kisses

Hey everyone. I thought I would jump in on the fun. I got a message on XBL so I decided to check it out. DeathRoyale is my husband. He is my gamer turned soldier. We are stationed at Fort Polk which is in Louisiana. We are gearing up for a huge move to Germany in December. I'm soooo excited to be living 4 hours away from Paris. I'm a huge gamer and I'm on all the time when I'm not busy doing things for my husbands company. Like my husband said - we have been looking for people that have the game and like to play. I just started playing this game this week and i'm overly addicted lol. Anyways thats about it. OHHH yeah - my gamertag on XBL is Lethel Kisses.:thumbsup:

Hey there welcome to .... *checks sitename* TDUc, thanks for pitying us enough to join and I hope to see you around here, the island and through the window opposite the tree I will be hiding in. J/K :cheeky:

You might be surprised to know there are a few girls here and it's a tradition here for them to have bright Pink names (Pretty Polly, some guys are also but don't ask) so if you wish to join this highly exclusive club where everyone will stalk and chase after you just say and it will be done.

Oh yeah gimme your teeth! :D

welcome to TDUCK, have fun. oh, thats Mellors over in the corner of the round room, dont worry about him though, he wouldnt hurt a fly!

i heard that TDU is MUCH better on the PC than it is on XBOX. if i was you id get it legally so you can play online with the friendly nutters here!

Just kidding Mellors.

I use a Mac therefore they are cool. :)

As for TDU being better on PC? Depends, you get mods and marginally better graphics with the right rig set up but the servers on 360 are more reliable and there are more people talking etc, both have pros and cons.

welcome to TDUCK, have fun. oh, thats Mellors over in the corner of the round room, dont worry about him though, he wouldnt hurt a fly!

i heard that TDU is MUCH better on the PC than it is on XBOX. if i was you id get it legally so you can play online with the friendly nutters here!

Just kidding Mellors.

I'll have you know, I'm called *kaboom* now and Humph!

I'd say stick with the Xbox version as the online community is much better and reliable.

Anywho, welcome the the mad house otherwise known as TDU-C :)