We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: What car should i redo?

Tool831

What car shall i redo?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What car shall i redo?

• Koenigsegg CCXR & CCX
    • Corvette C6R
    • Lamborghini LP560-4
    • Nissan Skyline R34
    • BMW M3 E46
    • Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    • Pagani Zonda F
    • Porsche Carrera GT
    • Toyota Supra RZ
    • Do a totally new car

Hello members, this is just to get a general idea of what car i should redo or not. :) Pretty simple poll.

Please do not Suggest or request all will be ignored as this is not for either of those.

----------------------------

Please read before voting/posting!

There is somecars you may of never heard before but there is some cars i wouldn't mind redoing seeing TDU has stuffed them up.

If a car does be redone it will be at least updated to what i can do to cars these days, i cannot guarantee a high poly interior on everycar. However all cars will be updated with a low poly interior for multiplayer and will include stock rims and low poly body for far away. Aswell might include versions depending on what car.

Please vote carefully as you can only vote once. ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turbo lag

Do a totally new car. Most (or maybe all since I haven't tried every single one) of your mods are pretty damn good and haven't got too many bugs or anything. All I can say is, keep it up. :thumbsup:

yeah - make a new car, as the most have already voted for that. dont ask which car we want most since you have forbidden requests/suggestions. dont be sad if we comment dislikes :D maybe just ignore the poll you've made and do whatever you want to since it's your right to do whatever you like to.

maybe make some other polls, too. polls and statistics are great to look at. arrr... this is a suggestion - disregard everything I said.

:)

Porsche Carrera GT. or a new car. IMO most of the cars listed don't need a remake as much as the M3 E46, which has a great interior , maybe some of your really old mods do need a remake(like the C6R and some other old ones)

Edit: If the Carrera GT can't have a high poly interior, go with a new car(Unless its another Jap Tuner), I just had hopes that it might be a that I like.

I've voted Carrera GT - the seatbelt bug is just spoiling the fun :( and yeah, the interior could have been improved abit ;)

btw, what's wrong with the Zonda F that you put it in the poll? I thought it's one of yours latest and that it was done properly... ?

Ibtw, what's wrong with the Zonda F that you put it in the poll? I thought it's one of yours latest and that it was done properly... ?

It is done properly i just wanna do it again, i don't like the carbon ive put on it. Aswell if i redone it i would be able to do the roadster version. :cheeky:

I votd for a new car, but now that i think abotu it.

I would vote for

SUPRA (as I had to replace your 3000GT with the Supra, they are for the XKR Coupe) And i would like to have a Supra separate on another car, so i can keep both.

And I would also vote for The NISSAN SKYLINE R34... seeing as you might possibly make new body kits for it, which would be a VERY GREAT Refresher, given your past with the Subaru WRX 2005 Sti.