We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Toyota Supra RZ [v1.0][7 Versions Released]

Tool831

I ned some help, i dropped the Supra into the Volkswagon W'12.

The W12 Roadster has the Stock Targa Supra.

The W12 Coupe has the Vielside Hardtop.

Obviously, cameras are screwed... I keep hearing about people using different cameras and such, which camera works best for this car? And can anyone teach me how to do it? What do i gotta do to fix it?

Please help me out to figure this process out, that way i can do it on my own from now on.

Plus the W12's ARE GREAT Drifters and have Great Power! :D

-@TOOL Where can i find the rims you have of the Supra RZ pictures where they are not stock, but aftermarket rims? I'd like to slap those onto the Supra ingame too! :D

• Replies 229
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Download TDU Modding Tools 1.9

Open the program, you should see a "Camera and IK" wizard, click on that.

You should see a list of cars, find the Volkswagen W12.

Click on it, and pick the Jaguar XKR(Or Aston Martin DB7) as the camera setting, and the Jaguar XKR as the IK.

Click on the save option, and it should be fixed.

Hope it helps, but I'm really bad at explaining.... :(

Will that swap the Camera of the Jaguar with the W12? Like when the W12 gets the Jaguar camera, does the Jaguar get the W12?

Or is it a 1-way replacement, instead of a 2 way swap?

I want to know because i have tool's 3000 GT on the Jaguar. :D

It's not like the old paint color swaps, you can choose the Jag XKR camera for the W-12, and the Jag XKR keeps it's camera.

Awesome, now that i discovered how and to do Camera Swaps, whats "IK"?

Also, where are there good recommendations for Camera/Ik swaps for all the latest mods that have been released? As i can't remember for sure, but i know of a few that have messed cameras upon installing them. :D

-@TOOL Where can i find the rims you have of the Supra RZ pictures where they are not stock, but aftermarket rims? I'd like to slap those onto the Supra ingame too! :D

I know i'm not tool but I believe I can help.

Click here and scroll down until you find the "Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR Rims - Silver".

Those are the ones shown in the first post which are not stock. Hope that helped. ;)

Hey Tool!

Great Car, but i found a minor issue with the position of the rear wheels. I think they are a little bit far to the back. It would be great if you correct that.http://www.abload.de/img/20090716183702z1zy.jpg

Mod Edit: Please don't post images above 800x640 and 350kb in size, use a thumbnail or text link instead. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    Hey Tool!

Great Car, but i found a minor issue with the position of the rear wheels. I think they are a little bit far to the back. It would be great if you correct that.http://www.abload.de/img/20090716183702z1zy.jpg

Mod Edit: Please don't post images above 800x640 and 350kb in size, use a thumbnail or text link instead. Thanks.

Wheel position can be effected by the car slot you put the mod onto, the car can be higher, lower, and can sometimes even float, all depending where you bodyswap the car to.

If Tool DOES get his hands on the new update coming to Need For Speed : Shift, then there will definitely be an upgrade to this model as well, being that the Toyota Supra is coming in the form of a free DLC to Need For Speed : Shift

@Thread: The only thing from Shift that would be good on replacing this one, is the interior and maybe the wheels since it is based on textures too...

The Juiced model have an really good car bodies...

Well, OK, Shift Supra would good for replacing at least the Standard model... :D

@SupraRacerOne: Which car are these wheels from?

• 4 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...