We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan Silvia S15 [C-West Kit Released!]

Tool831

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Looks nice but will you make a tuned version? The lights shouldn't be modded (IMO) and can you apply Paintjob to the car? (like Top Secret)

All japanese imports are not ricers.

RICERS are cars that are japanese that are very low in power BUT THEN:

They are made to appear, and SOUND as though they have power, via exterior modification (which are many times extravagant and GAY looking) and via excessively loud exhaust systems. - When in fact the car is a farce, is looks and sounds powerful, but is NOT. EI: Your typical Honda Civic owned by a 15-17 year-old noob.

Believe me, the typical "ricer" seen in the USA has absolutely NOTHING on the true Japanese variant.....

Yes those are exhaust pipes coming out the back of the car....and FIFTEEN FEET up into the air......

How About Stop Requesting In Tools Thread?

I think that front mounted inter-cooler being visible through the body kit would actually look very nice in TDU if you could, um.. Coat it with the material for the exhaust tips, (you know, that metal material?) I don't know if thats possible though.

Is that possible?

I ask because I dont think anyone has ever had a shiny metal engine part be visible on the exterior or visible through a body kit on a car i TDU.

Except i think for one Muscle car mod that has a huge "engine like thing" on top of the hood. Do know you what mod Im talking about?

If it makes people stop suggesting tuned versions, i can say that one of the tuned versions will be a 'Top secret' kit. :)

But please guys stop asking for different tuned versions, this is not the place to suggest or request them.

If it makes people stop suggesting tuned versions, i can say that one of the tuned versions will be a 'Top secret' kit. :)

But please guys stop asking for different tuned versions, this is not the place to suggest or request them.

My bad tool. sorry.

I was just curious if a front mounted inter-cooler was viable, or let alone, a possibility.

But forget i said all that crap. This car is a drift icon, i hope the car it swaps to is drift friendly too! :D